Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:49 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 USABOT 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

United States Army Brotherhood Of Tankers (USABOT)

Were you a Tanker with the MOS 19E or 19K?
Did you ever serve on a M88?

If so, come check us out:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/usabot/

We will be forming a NW Chapter based out of Portland soon. First meeting will be in Portland between Thursday July 18th through Sunday July 21st. ALL USABOT (paid or not paid DOES NOT MATTER) may attend. We will be visiting Ft. Lewis to see tanks on Thursday July 17th, then to Clackamas Armor Guard museum in Portland on Friday July 18th. That weekend we will vote on the name of the chapter at that meeting. If you have an idea, bring your documentation of support for your name suggestion. The name of the chapter must be a KIA tanker. Be prepared to give a presentation regarding the namesake of the Chapter.

I am currently the acting XO for the group and I'll be handling the affairs for events around the Puget Sound.

Facebook About USABOT:
Open to all U.S. Army Tankers and Tank Mechanics. This is my opinion of USABOT, I would like to share.For new and recent members to USABOT; Read the docs, browse the extensive historic collection of tank related photos, read the posts but be quick as there could easy be a thousand a day, and you will become addicted! The tankers here welcome your input and love tank pics! Most tank related subjects have been discussed at one time or another, however, while browsing the pics should you find something interesting to you, open the pic and on the right is a place to comment. Your comment will bring that thread to the top again. Don’t hide, say something! However, do keep your escape hatch tied in!

Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]