Switch to full style
Topic locked

Re: Capital Forest Sunday July 31st.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 pm

G XXII wrote:I was looking forward to meeting everyone but I refused to give some clown behind a counter the personal information he was asking for. These Discovery Passes are bullshit to begin with. Maybe next time. Doug

What business was this ?

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Shit, wish I could have come down looks like you guys had a good time!

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:12 pm

I guess I have to stop waiting waiting for the personal invite to these things. HAHA. look forward to the next one.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:56 pm

honeybadger wrote:I guess I have to stop waiting waiting for the personal invite to these things.

Oh, hell yeah! Gotta just horn in. :twisted:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:06 am

You guys complaining about brining to much ammo!!! The last shoot I almost ran out :shock: OO yeah and nice photos

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:23 am

jonnywong wrote:We have to do it again before the summer over... bonghit Little Pot luck, some refreshments, and toilets?... :lol:

Toilets? Why do you think we had all those trees installed? :D

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:35 am

Hahahaha...next time, no left over ammo allowed! Wipes is the must!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:58 am

There are terlits down at the big ORV parking lot if its an emergency. Although the woods smell alot better.....

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:49 am

M1Gunr wrote:
G XXII wrote:I was looking forward to meeting everyone but I refused to give some clown behind a counter the personal information he was asking for. These Discovery Passes are bullshit to begin with. Maybe next time. Doug

What business was this ?

It was the Fred Meyer on River Rd in Puyallup. Next shoot I'll try buying a pass at different store . After reading some of the responses to my experiance I'm wondering if this guy was just trying to get my SS# or is this just another example of the Government slowly turning up the heat. The day wasn't a total loss though, I went to Greenwater pit instead,no stupid ass pass required.... Anyways,looks like missed out on a good time.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:55 am

G XXII wrote:
M1Gunr wrote:

What business was this ?

It was the Fred Meyer on River Rd in Puyallup. Next shoot I'll try buying a pass at different store . After reading some of the responses to my experiance I'm wondering if this guy was just trying to get my SS# or is this just another example of the Government slowly turning up the heat. The day wasn't a total loss though, I went to Greenwater pit instead,no stupid ass pass required.... Anyways,looks like missed out on a good time.

I got mine at Freddy in Renton, where i live, no prob there. The lic # was left blank. I didnt even know that til i got home and read these posts bout it, kinda weird.

Sorry bout your bad experience.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:04 am

I was bummed!!!!! I had bought a new .44 mag just for the shoot :((

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:39 am

Next shoot pretty please. I think EVERYBODY is screaming for next meet!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:46 pm

MadPick wrote:Some Tannerite takes a direct hit:

I thought "Explosives" were a no-no on DNR land. The DNR "Barney Fife" that patrolled the Sultan Pit before it was closed had a cow over tannerite there.

From the current rules posted in WAC 332-52-145

(prohibited targets)
(xiv) Explosive and incendiary items;

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/wac/default.aspx?cite=332-52-145

Capital Forest Sunday July 31st.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:26 pm

Plausible deniability??

I know that at the large shoot last year the Ranger/Warden was laughing his ass off on how awesome it was.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:26 pm

A little follow-up . . . .

The day of the shoot, Dan and I bought a bag of pretzels and we munched on them as we were shooting. I took the leftovers home.

Yesterday I was in the process of polishing them off, chewing the last few from the bottom of the bag, when I crunched down on something that was hard and smooth. WTF??

It was an empty .22 shell. :shock:

Lesson learned: Keep your snacks closed up tight when shooting! luxhello
Topic locked