Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:28 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 WA GUNS FUND RAISING RENCORP MAUSER AUCTION-WINNER-MADPICK!! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bids, anyone ?

I even have a box of Russia's finest surplus ammo to run down range as soon as you take possession of this bad boy.

And, but wait !

There's more !

I will autograph the ammo for the lucky bidder.

Or, not. Your preference.

Every dime raised by this auction goes to Wa Guns.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:23 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm calling bullshit on the claim of Russian 8mm ammo, but I'll raise the bid to $200! :bringit:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Okay, mil surp steel cased undetermined Eastern bloc country origin ammo then.

No rubber Checks accepted for payment, though. Arr arr arrr.

That's a joke, son. Thank you, thank you very much.

We will be playing in the hotel lounge all week long.

Nice bidding action there Steve #878 !

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:31 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

LOL . . . probably Romanian ammo, I would guess. Doesn't matter, it all goes bang!

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anyone out there man enough to go up against Steve #878 ?

BE ON NOTICE:

Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Allrightie, ya varmits - Walt just posted the following to go along with the Johnny Walker Red Label auction item. Step up with a Mauser bid to benefit the website in his honor, willya ?

"Ren,

I would just like to say this WGO benefit auction is very generous of you.

I have proposal for you in an effort to inspire more bidding and hopefully bring in more bucks for WGO. The truth is I am probably out on bids for the mauser as they are not really my thing and it is something else for me to pack in an already crowded man cave. So here is what I offer:

I will add to your PIF, a gift card to Sportsmans Warehouse in an undisclosed amount, but guarantee the amount to be no less than fifty dollars, which is the spread on Madpick's first and current bid If this addition were to knock me out of top bidder on the signature whiskey, then the amount will at minimum be doubled to 100 dollars."

My thanks to Walt for his contribution, and my thanks to current and future bidders on my guns n whiskey fund raisers.

BE ON NOTICE:

Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bids are needed to compete with the Steve #878 bid. I am adding a fine bottle albeit small, of recycled French piss liqueur aka Grand Marnier to the pile of booty here. So - rifle, bayonet, box of ethnic Euro ammo, and booze. Just perfect for your " shipped to the Eastern Front German infantry soldier reenactment. "

BE ON NOTICE:

Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Walt response from the whiskey thread clarifying his gift follows :

" Sorry for the confusion, I was in a hurry to get out the door when I sent the message.

The gift card goes to the winning bidder of the mauser and is guaranteed to be no less than fifty dollars at this time.

If someone outbids me on the whiskey, the value of the gift card added to the mauser package goes to minimum 100 dollars.

Since you have to bid on the whiskey to be in the running for the mauser, it could inspire someone to bid on the whiskey to be eligible to bid the mauser. "

BE ON NOTICE:

Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mauser auction action update bump.

As of a few minutes ago, Steve #878 took over the bidding lead on the Johnny walker auction.

This means Walt's gift certificate increases in value to one hundred dollars.

So - you get gun, bayonet, ammo, booze, and big gift certificate if you win the bidding on this bad boy as of now.

BE ON NOTICE:

Last edited by RENCORP on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:37 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Please stop bumping this thread. I don't like competition.... :frust:

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:bump2:

-- Sen. Barack Obama, March 16, 2006

Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RENCORP wrote:
Allrightie, ya varmits - Walt just posted the following to go along with the Johnny Walker Red Label auction item. Step up with a Mauser bid to benefit the website in his honor, willya ?

My thanks to Walt for his contribution, and my thanks to current and future bidders on my guns n whiskey fund raisers.

Honor is all yours, Sir. I've spent far more on worse comedy than these two threads have provided. This here is a bargain for me, the way I see it.

Walt has one more twist in store, to be announced (with Ren's consent of course) stand by.....and get those bids in.

Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sir, the floor is yours. Any Walt additions gratefully accepted.

This all means you can win a rifle secretly for yourself, while buying a gift or two for someone else !

Only your hairdresser knows for sure what happened !!!!

BE ON NOTICE:

Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RENCORP wrote:
Sir, the floor is yours. Any Walt additions gratefully accepted.

Final twist:

The winning bidder can choose to accept the gift card (minimum 100 dollar value) or,

They can choose to have me donate that amount directly to WGO, in lieu of the gift card, and the amount of donation will come off of their final bid.

For example, Madpick is currently in the lead with a 200 dollar bid. If he were to win, he could either donate 200 dollars and accept the gift card, or have me donate the value of the gift card (again MINIMUM VALUE OF 100 DOLLARS) and would end up with an out of pocket cost of NO MORE THAN 100 DOLLARS were there to be no further bidding.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Still not inspired? I will remove all the guaranteed minimum value bullshit.

Gift Card value is $125

Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next