Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:07 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 JOHNNY WALKER LTD EDITION RENCORP SIGNED-WINNER - STEVE#878! 

No, gonna bury the fifty in the center of one of either packages.

Rene, being the the man he is, will dig in knuckles deep to look for his "prize".

Then again, it may be in the blue "clean up after your dog" bag provided by the park.

Aint sure where he will find it, but he has a 33% chance of snagging it on his first try.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So far, all bark, and no bite.

Poo on you.

And, Mama drownded all the dumb babies.

Jest dump everything into a five gallon bucket of water, stir, and let things settle out.

Grant will float to the top, everything else settles out.

A bit of soap and water, and, voila !

Poo free shopping spree !

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:02 am

RENCORP wrote:

Bullshit aint my strong suit.

Check is in the mail..................

Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, no - by the photographic proof, it can be deduced that you have no shit at all.

Shitless In Seattle, are we ?

Constipation is a possibility.

Enslavement of the dog, and the boys to make up for your lack of ass cookies.

Shameful, just shameful.

There is a remedy to your humiliating state of affairs.

Comes in a box, available at all popular retail outlets.

Called Ex - Lax.

Comes in chocolate flavor, just to set the stage for the aftermath.

Good luck with your efforts to pinch off a raisin or two.

Have Oskar take some pictures of you doing the deed.

That dog is smart enough to do so, after all.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:42 pm

You are just mad that you are looking at sifting through shit for a mere $50.

Have fun.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Naw - I was gonna pay it forward, anyway.

I haven't got an angry bone in mah body.

Unless some one is being mean to the wife.

I found the ideal family for your gift.

They have a unique talent for dealing with the product...................

WHO IS JACK SCHITT

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt? We find
ourselves at a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt!'
Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an
intellectual way.

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer
magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N.
Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple
produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull
Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high
school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt
divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids
were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was
then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with
a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt. Two of the other six
children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout
childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual
ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the
Schitt-Happens nuptials. The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd,
and Horse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently
returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt,' you can correct
them.

Sincerely,
Crock O. Schitt

BE ON NOTICE:

Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

tomy salami wrote:
RENCORP wrote:

Bullshit aint my strong suit.

Check is in the mail..................

This is like a really sick version of Let's Make a Deal.

-- Sen. Barack Obama, March 16, 2006

Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Resurrected for Story Time.

BE ON NOTICE:

Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7