Switch to full style
Dave Workman is an author, senior editor of Gun Week, communications director for the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, award-winning outdoor writer, former member of the NRA Board of Directors.
Post a reply

ALERT: State Preemption in the Crosshairs in 2018

Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:09 pm

Seattle Legislator Will Target State Preemption in January
:blackcloud1: :angryfire:
It is a perennial target of anti-gun liberal Democrat lawmakers, and once again Washington State’s model preemption law, on the books since 1983 and upheld in court, is in the crosshairs of a Seattle legislator.

http://libertyparkpress.com/seattle-leg ... n-january/

Re: ALERT: State Preemption in the Crosshairs in 2018

Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:28 pm

Good Ol' AGR... Looking at their FB page, very few new likes, no shares, no relevancy anymore.

Bring it on.

Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:53 pm

Massivedesign wrote:Good Ol' AGR... Looking at their FB page, very few new likes, no shares, no relevancy anymore.

Bring it on.

They don't need "likes." They've got a boatload of greenbacks. They can buy all the friends they need.

Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:07 pm

That is why my Christmas gift-giving was $100.00 to GOA. A $50.00 gift to FPC. Then, just for fun, a $50.00 gift to JW to help them 'Drain the Swamp'.

Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:25 am

WOD wrote:That is why my Christmas gift-giving was $100.00 to GOA. A $50.00 gift to FPC. Then, just for fun, a $50.00 gift to JW to help them 'Drain the Swamp'.

GOA? Why not GOAL? They're the activist group, along with CCRKBA.

Merry Christmas, and enjoy the day. Don't forget Jan. 12.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:17 pm

Dave Workman wrote:
WOD wrote:That is why my Christmas gift-giving was $100.00 to GOA. A $50.00 gift to FPC. Then, just for fun, a $50.00 gift to JW to help them 'Drain the Swamp'.

Because Gun Owners of America are affective, and I've never even heard of GOAL.. except for that one loud-mouthed soccer announcer,,,, GGOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!! Mucho excite! ole'!

But I also forgot the $50.00 yo SAF, from the above list.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:10 am

WOD wrote:
Dave Workman wrote:

Because Gun Owners of America are affective, and I've never even heard of GOAL.. except for that one loud-mouthed soccer announcer,,,, GGOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!! Mucho excite! ole'!

But I also forgot the $50.00 yo SAF, from the above list.

How has GOA been effective in WA state? Just curious.
When Seattle tried to push a gun ban in parks, I know SAF, NRA, CCRBA and WAC were there in the lawsuit.
Post a reply