Switch to full style
Dave Workman is an author, senior editor of Gun Week, communications director for the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, award-winning outdoor writer, former member of the NRA Board of Directors.
Post a reply

BREAKING: RECIPROCITY PASSES!!!!

Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:05 pm

Gun rights victory as House passes CCW Reciprocity

Gun rights advocates won a major victory in the U.S. House of Representatives Wednesday as the concealed carry reciprocity legislation that has been bitterly opposed by gun control lobbying groups passed on a bipartisan vote of 231-198.

https://conservativefiringline.com/gun- ... ciprocity/

House Victory for Gun Rights Advocates: Reciprocity Passes

The U.S. House of Representatives on Wednesday delivered a victory to Second Amendment advocates with passage of concealed carry reciprocity.

http://libertyparkpress.com/house-victo ... ty-passes/

Re: BREAKING: RECIPROCITY PASSES!!!!

Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:06 pm

Odds on the senate doing the same?

Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:11 pm

I'm going to start a side business selling mops. For the next 7 years the Libturds are going to need them to clean up all their tears.

Feels good, man

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:13 pm

PMB wrote:Odds on the senate doing the same?

That's the million-dollar question. I believe the odds are low, but I've been wrong before.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:47 pm

waglocker wrote:I'm going to start a side business selling mops. For the next 7 years the Libturds are going to need them to clean up all their tears.

Feels good, man

:thumbsup2: :plusone:

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:29 pm

PMB wrote:Odds on the senate doing the same?

This is what really matters, and I wouldn't hold my breath.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:23 pm

Patty and Maria are going to vote FOR reciprocity.... :ROFLMAO: yuk yuk...right.
Post a reply