Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:31 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Calling Bullsquat on anti-gun hysteria 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Maybe Seattle Gun Control Group Should Head to Detroit

The Seattle-based Alliance for Gun Responsibility has sent yet another email blast seeking donations to finance its efforts “to stop the gun violence epidemic” and ensure “that the State Senate is controlled by legislators who will listen to the will of the people, rather than the gun lobby, when it comes to stronger gun laws.”

http://libertyparkpress.com/maybe-seatt ... d-detroit/

NY politicians promoting gun control hysteria

Anti-gun New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance have launched tirades against common sense gun law reforms, with the former defending his pet “SAFE Act” and the latter declaring that a proposed national reciprocity act is supported by ISIS, the terrorist organization.

http://conservativefiringline.com/ny-po ... -hysteria/

Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Those NY politicians sure know how to make 2+2 = potato. A couple of Daesh minions couldn't even carry out an attack against a school conference center in Texas. And now someone is claiming that ISIS actually wants more people armed in this country? Hmm, yes, I'm seeing the potato in that equation.

Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mislabeled wrote:
Those NY politicians sure know how to make 2+2 = potato. A couple of Daesh minions couldn't even carry out an attack against a school conference center in Texas. And now someone is claiming that ISIS actually wants more people armed in this country? Hmm, yes, I'm seeing the potato in that equation.

Well... you're obviously aren't taking the right drugs.
:045:

Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So they gave up on it becoming the Wild West with shoot outs everyday at noon and have switched to saying its for terrorists.

Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:31 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Mike in Wa wrote:
So they gave up on it becoming the Wild West with shoot outs everyday at noon and have switched to saying its for terrorists.

Conservative Sleeper Cells

Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just think. If they started prosecuting juveniles as adults when committing gun crimes, regardless of age, in a decade or so we'd see the majority of those who go on to bigger crimes either see the light or end up serving longer sentences for their second offenses.

As it is there is a whole segment of society that banks on the fact that noting is going to be done about their illegal activities and at the worst a few weeks in "Juvie" or a few months in jail where they can get their medical needs taken care of, make new friends, and plan new crimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

deadshot2 wrote:
Just think. If they started prosecuting juveniles as adults when committing gun crimes, regardless of age, in a decade or so we'd see the majority of those who go on to bigger crimes either see the light or end up serving longer sentences for their second offenses.

As it is there is a whole segment of society that banks on the fact that noting is going to be done about their illegal activities and at the worst a few weeks in "Juvie" or a few months in jail where they can get their medical needs taken care of, make new friends, and plan new crimes.

Maybe even grab a free gender change while they are at it.

Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:16 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

deadshot2 wrote:
<snip>

I do not believe in gun crimes. I just see crimes.

Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
deadshot2 wrote:
<snip>

:yes:

Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:

Congratulations. Move to the head of the class!
:thumbsup2:

Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]