Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 You're not gonna believe this.... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:frust:

Campaign launched to ban ‘human black targets’ from gun ranges

The traditional black human silhouette target used by law enforcement and civilian firearms instructors for decades is literally under fire in the form of a Change.org online petition to ban those targets from shooting ranges because of a study that apparently suggests a correlation between the targets and the shooting of black suspects.

http://conservativefiringline.com/campa ... un-ranges/

:runforthehills:

WA State Bill Would Require Gun Owner Insurance

A bill introduced earlier this month by a Democratic Washington State senator could have far-reaching impacts if it gets traction, because it would require citizens to purchase liability insurance and provide proof before they could legally buy a firearm.

http://libertyparkpress.com/wa-state-bi ... insurance/

Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I am willing to switch from black targets to the exclusive use of targets depicting the world famous and idolized 7th century child-rapist murderer.

Spoiler: show
"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Should be a test to require a legislature or AG to define the words "infringe" and "impair."

Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]