Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Seattle Mayor a hypocrite! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The ‘Seattle Side step’ on immigration: blame guns, defend sanctuary

When liberal Seattle Mayor Ed Murray held a press event to rip President Donald Trump’s executive order on sanctuary cities, he was asked about a murder committed by an illegal alien about ten years ago at the University of Washington.

http://conservativefiringline.com/seatt ... sanctuary/

‘The Issue is Guns, Not Immigration’ says Seattle Mayor; CCRKBA Pounces

Mayors of several so-called “sanctuary cities” are having hissy fits over President Donald Trump’s executive order to take away federal funding from municipalities that refuse to enforce federal immigration laws, according to The Hill, and the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms has zeroed in on Seattle Mayor Ed Murray for what the group calls “constitutional hypocrisy.”

http://libertyparkpress.com/issue-is-gu ... a-pounces/

Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
“Murray hides behind the constitution to serve his liberal political agenda, but he’s never been worried about stepping on the Second Amendment. If you defend the constitution, you have to defend all of it. If you expect gun owners to obey the gun laws, you need to obey the immigration laws. Only a hypocrite would expect to have it any other way.”

this time it may be the proverbial land mine that he steps on

:cheers2:

Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
“These are not criminals,” Murray said of immigrants, “these are our friends, these are our neighbors, these are our families.”

Yet here they are, having entered the country illegally, living here illegally, and working here illegally. Why not call them what they are, criminals, just like anyone else who breaks the law.

Damn I'm glad I don't live in Seattle. Someone definitely needs to check the air and water there for some kind of mind altering drug.

My hatred of Seattle is so bad I even drive around it on I-405 when going anywhere South of Seattle. I can always find what I need outside of Seattle and if I can't find it nearby, I can order it from out of State.

I can't wait for the Mayor and the Fed's under Trump to go head to head on the Sanctuary issue. Attention Seattle Residents! Guess where the Mayor is going to get the money to fight the Fed's in Court? Yup! That's right. Right out of your pockets. Couple that with the jobs the illegals have taken from the workforce and you will get screwed again. Maybe someday you'll realize what that "feeling in your rear end" is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

saying "Murray is a hypocrite" is like saying "water is wet".

"When a government becomes powerful it is destructive, extravagant and violent; it is an usurer which takes bread from innocent mouths and deprives honorable men of their substance, for votes with which to perpetuate itself."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

SAF, GOA Member

Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Captain Obvious wants his title back.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:26 am

It will be great watching Murray and his comrades squirm and shart themselves when Trump cuts off the fed lifeline. NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:39 am

I agree that watching the City of Seattle take on the Feds is going to be fun. When those guys take their oath of office, it must not mean anything to them.

Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And it continues:
:frust:
Seattle Mayor: Easy on Heroin Addicts, Tough on Gun Owners

While Seattle Mayor Ed Murray has given the nod of approval to creating of “safe” sites so drug addicts can use illegal drugs, he has worked to make it harder for law-abiding citizens to exercise their Second Amendment rights.

http://libertyparkpress.com/seattle-may ... un-owners/

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sounds to me like our politicians are trying to pickup votes. So if you were a liberal, drug users, criminal or the like, who would you vote for to keep your way of life?

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]