FFLs, please contact an Admin to get a section here, for your use.
Post a reply

Looking for FFL to handle a transfer from an individual

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:02 pm

I live in unincorporated Snohomish County between Snohomish and Monroe, and I work in Kirkland. I need an FFL to help with the transfer of this item on gunbroker. The seller has agreed to provide a copy of his driver's license as well as a sales receipt.

I thought I had it all worked out with a local FFL (given 6 days heads up), but just received this email: "I cannot do that [...]. It will need to be FFL to FFL for me to process." :whatthe:

Any recommendations (with cost info)?

Re: Looking for FFL to handle a transfer from an individual

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:11 pm

That's odd. I know that sometimes an FFL will do that, but I've never had a problem with transfers from individuals.

I would look through our list of FFLs here:
http://waguns.org/viewforum.php?f=63

Or look at the banner ads at the top of the page . . . K&E Arms is in Kent, and Pinto's is in Renton. They both do transfers at a reasonable cost.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Cool thanks! I'll check with Pinto's tomorrow morning.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:20 pm

nickh wrote:Cool thanks! I'll check with Pinto's tomorrow morning.

Tell Diana "hello" from WaGuns! :wavey:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Pinto's handled the transfer, and it was a perfectly smooth transaction. Fun little shop there as well. While I was there I got a text that my daughter was on the way to the hospital (she's okay now), so I had to bolt out of there before getting a chance to really shop around. I'll probably head back there sometime soon though. Thanks for the recommendation!

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Awesome . . . I'm glad you had a good experience! thumbsup
Post a reply