Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:24 am

Rules Brads Guns RA I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations WAC
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms LPG Pintos
Gear COUNTYLINE WCA Fortis 2A Ind.
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 FFL Internet Sales Transfer Information (Fees & Policies) 
Site Admin
Site Admin

crosse wrote:
XT Armory does it for $25

Thanks. Added to the list.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Washington military depot in Spanaway is 20, I will let you know hobbit goes. I have a gun being delivered tomorrow and will pick up Thursday, ibwill say prior to the shipment they were awesome, the first shop canceled my order because it was out of stock and they were more than happy to send the ffl out again to the new shop.

http://www.wamildep.com

Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Slipknot95758 wrote:
Washington military depot in Spanaway is 20, I will let you know hobbit goes. I have a gun being delivered tomorrow and will pick up Thursday, ibwill say prior to the shipment they were awesome, the first shop canceled my order because it was out of stock and they were more than happy to send the ffl out again to the new shop.

http://www.wamildep.com

Thanks. Added to the list.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How about notating how different retail locations deal with taxation on FFL to FFL transfers from out of state ?

Which stores charge Washington state sales tax on the transaction versus those who do not.

Rude surprise when you gotta cough up 10.4% sales tax on the purchase price in addition to the transfer fee.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RENCORP wrote:
How about notating how different retail locations deal with taxation on FFL to FFL transfers from out of state ?

Which stores charge Washington state sales tax on the transaction versus those who do not.

Rude surprise when you gotta cough up 10.4% sales tax on the purchase price in addition to the transfer fee.

If you have the information for a store, I'm more than happy to update the 1st post.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:38 am
FFL / Dealer

RENCORP wrote:

FFL's do not have a LEGAL choice when it comes to FFL to FFL out of state transfers. Tax collection is mandatory. Private shipment from a non FFL to the FFL receiving dealer, then the "Use tax" responsibility is on the buyer.

Nitro Products
FFL Dealer
SOT Dealer

Check out http://www.nitroguns.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Check out http://www.nwfishingcharters.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:14 pm
Profile WWW

Capitol Loans is excellent, done many transfers so far. $25 for long guns. $35 for pistols (needs update).

Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PinSniper wrote:
Capitol Loans is excellent, done many transfers so far. $25 for long guns. $35 for pistols (needs update).

Done

Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:44 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nitro_Guns wrote:
RENCORP wrote:

FFL's do not have a LEGAL choice when it comes to FFL to FFL out of state transfers. Tax collection is mandatory. Private shipment from a non FFL to the FFL receiving dealer, then the "Use tax" responsibility is on the buyer.

Exactly.

There was some confusion about taxes in the immediate aftermath of 594's passage, but at this point all FFLs should be following the same process, tax-wise, as Randy outlined above.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:40 pm

Capital Loans is actually in Capitol Hill. The West Seattle location doesn't exist.

Details here
https://www.yelp.com/biz/capitol-loans-seattle-2

Also only does transfers Monday to Friday.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

snozzberries wrote:
PinSniper wrote:

Done

Update, super nice guys, called me 20 min after it was delivered saying it was ready for pick up. I grabbed another lower while I was there damn impulse buys

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2