WaGuns Members Code of Conduct
One of our goals here at WaGuns.org is to have as much of a self moderated forum as possible. We are (hopefully) all adults and should be able to either play well with each other, or at least pretend to.
By being a members of WaGuns, we expect you to follow this simple Code of Conduct:1) Name Calling
- Verbal attacks on other members will not be tolerated. We all call each other names in jest, and that is fine. But please do not cross the line to hostility..2) Racial Slurs
- Calling somebody a racial slur will not be permitted. 3) Respect
- We ask all members to respect one another. Whether they have earned it or not. If you feel like going off, please do so in PM's. If you feel a person has violated a rule, or part of the Code of Conduct, please report the post and/or contact a Moderator.4) Posting of Prohibited Material
- Re-posting copyrighted work is not allowed. If you are going to re-post up a news article etc, please at least post up the source information and credits if any. WaGuns will not be held liable for any item that you post. We also ask that you do not post pornographic or offensive material in threads. We do have a NSFW area available to those who feel they need it. No nudity allowed in the non-NSFW areas, and please keep the profanity to a minimum.5) Hate Free Zone
- WaGuns.org will not tolerate verbal / written bashing of other online forums. WaGuns is not in competition with other forums and cooperates and has relationships with most other sites. Please be respectful towards other communities.6) Expectation of Privacy
- All WaGuns users are expected to comply with all local, state and federal laws when posting on the site. Please be aware that the Administration of WaGuns will comply with all legitimate law enforcement requests for information related to active investigations.8) Only One Account Per Person
- Only one WaGuns account is allowed per person; creation of a second account will likely result in both accounts being banned. If you are having log-in problems with your account and don't know why, please e-mail webmaster@WaGuns.org
and we will help.
Dan aka massivedesign
It's interesting that our president trusts North Korea with nukes, but doesn't trust me with a 30-round magazine.