Switch to full style
Welcome to WaGuns.org! Inside this section you will find out about who we are and how we operate here at WGO. Rules, Tutorials, Tips and More
Post a reply

Site Donations

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Did you buy, sell or trade something good? Do you appreciate the WaGuns community and the support that it provides? Do you benefit from the technical information or gun-related issues discussions on the site? Please consider supporting here While we prefer electronic donations, in person or even mailing a check is an option. Please PM me for a mailing address if you wish to donate that way.

Your donation keeps hosting costs down and allows us to put funds back into the community with such events as group shoots, sponsored events, gun show tables and possibly some great future giveaways.

When you donate to WaGuns, you get placed into a Site Supporter group that gives you a special color that helps show others that you donated. Also, for the Female Site Supporters, you can choose to be Pink in Color.

Re: Site Donations

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:52 pm

As they say...

"You talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?"

:-bd

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:02 pm

oldkim wrote:As they say...

Spoken like a true leader... Thank you Young!!!!

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:05 pm

oldkim wrote:As they say...

icon_pray

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:42 pm

I want to say thanks to those who have donated. I have a very special PIF coming up for you guys...

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Yes, thanks guys! Every little bit helps.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:34 pm

I've been meaning to add to the fund. Do you guys prefer the donation through PayPal? Id rather just give someone a 20 spot and not mess with PayPal... (i forget my password anyways)

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Great Question Oly. Any way is fine. If you give $$ to me, I'll just send $$ to the PP account anyhow (easier to track).

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:49 am

olydemon wrote:I've been meaning to add to the fund. Do you guys prefer the donation through PayPal? Id rather just give someone a 20 spot and not mess with PayPal... (i forget my password anyways)

Ditto here. Easier than having the old lady send $$$ out of her Ebay money and not dealing with the hassle.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:47 am

SIG556 wrote:
olydemon wrote:I've been meaning to add to the fund. Do you guys prefer the donation through PayPal? Id rather just give someone a 20 spot and not mess with PayPal... (i forget my password anyways)

Ditto here. Easier than having the old lady send $$$ out of her Ebay money and not dealing with the hassle.

I just donated and if you don't have a paypal account you can just pay with a debit card or credit card, without setting a account up. It worked great!!

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:55 am

Addy for a check ?

,........................................................................................................... :usa:

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:58 am

Yeadon wrote:
SIG556 wrote:

I just donated and if you don't have a paypal account you can just pay with a debit card or credit card, without setting a account up. It worked great!!

I just went and checked it out, this looked like a great idea....until I came to the mandatory home phone and email address section. I understand this is probably some security thing for my own protection, but I'm not willing to take a chance on any additional spam from someone buying info from Paypal.

I'll stick to the quick $20 in Dan's hand the next time I see him.

BTW- do I HAVE to get the 'site supporter' tag added? Can I have it say something else like "Professional Asshole" or "Dorm Perv" or something?

Site Donations

Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:54 am

Dusty, I'll PM you an address, thanks!!

Sig, customized tags for supporting members?? We have discussed it and are going to hold off on that for a while. Plethora of reasons, but we can see it being taken advantage of (not any of you close knit guys, but the acts of a few, spoils for all kinda thing)...

Site Donations

Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:07 pm

This is an idea I like I will toss some dollars at Dan for a pole dance hahaha next time I am out shooting with the fellas I will toss some money your guys way. As I was thinking a group shoot at Olympic place as last time any takers?

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:36 pm

A big thanks to all those who have helped out!!! I will have a special PIF coming up over the next week for you guys.
Post a reply