Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:55 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

Nothing contained in this section shall be construed as legal advice. All members and guests are advised to perform due diligence in regards to laws and legal actions.

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Looks like the Anti's in Olympia want a ballot measure 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:

stupid facts...always getting in the way of illogical emotion.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MikeD wrote:
Hand them Wagun's business cards :bigsmile: :thumbsup2:

I likw that idea DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Im gonna need some WaGuns business cards anyways

Albert Einstein

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What Squatch said! I'm down to one left!

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:28 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Albert Einstein

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

oh and I forgot this one

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Albert Einstein

Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SmugTuna wrote:

we all agree, they are stupid morons. but saying that to them, only makes them defensive and way less likely to listen to our logical & correct argument. let's be respectful and speak the facts without getting heated. A calm answer will diffuse their emotional response, and/or show them to be what they are....stupid. :shush:

This is why we can't win. We need to stop being so nice and counter everything they say and do but not in a stupid way.
We shouldn't have to be respectful of them. They aren't respectful of us.
Remember to always use back handed compliments.
i.e. I like a little fat on my women. :bigsmile:

Print out the stats from the FBI and have them handy. They like facts, you know.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

savage1r wrote:
http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/04/28/4809591/gun-law-decision-may-make-its.html

So you can bet these guys are going to be standing in front of every supermarket in town looking for signatures. Lets figure out a way to point them out as gun grabbers and shame their asses back to Olympia.

if this gets on the ballot, we need to mobilize to out vote King County....those lib idiots.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SmugTuna wrote:
savage1r wrote:
http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/04/28/4809591/gun-law-decision-may-make-its.html

So you can bet these guys are going to be standing in front of every supermarket in town looking for signatures. Lets figure out a way to point them out as gun grabbers and shame their asses back to Olympia.

if this gets on the ballot, we need to mobilize to ENLIST ALL OF THE NEW GUN OWNERS AND CPL LICENSE HOLDERS IN King County.... TO HELP RE-EDUCATE THE REMAINING lib idiots.

There we go - fixed it for ya.

You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

More people voted with their wallets after Sandy Hook in King County to purchase guns and apply for CPL licensing than ever before. don't sell this new block of gun owning voters short - they will be powerful allies in the campaign to eliminate the anti gun agenda.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They need 300,000 signatures, so it would stand to reason that pro-gun initiative would also require 300,000 signatures, correct?

There are over 400,000 concealed carry permit holders, each of whom have signed a card or application.

Maybe start and initiative to get them all to sign a petition to stop all further gun control initiative in the state.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Leatherneck wrote:
I no longer trust the voting process.

Fucking, THIS.

www.BlackRingTactical.com
(360) 474-5650

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:00 am
Founding Father
Founding Father

HEY! I live in King County and resent some of these comments. I will fight tooth and nail to defeat ANY of this bullshit.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Do we need a BOLO thread for the people hawking this bullshit looking for signatures?

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I thought Soylent Green was people?

Selador wrote:
Marine3%er wrote:
I dont know if this has been posted yet
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/New- ... 40651.html

Quote:
While advocates generally prefer that new gun laws be passed through the legislative process, especially at the national level, they are also concerned about how much sway the National Rifle Association has with lawmakers.
They think that the NRA is some kind of evil front put up by the national gun manufacturers.

They don't understand that the NRA is actually US.

People. Just like them.

They'll find out when they put it to a vote of the people, that the people are indeed the ones who do NOT want all their frakking gun controls.

"We should take it to the PEOPLE! Let the PEOPLE decide"!

The NRA IS the people!

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TacticalAssault wrote:
HEY! I live in King County and resent some of these comments. I will fight tooth and nail to defeat ANY of this bullshit.

:yes:

I've lived in King County almost the entire time I've lived in this state (lived in Everett once, big mistake). There's more like-minded people in this county than you'd think.

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:10 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If it does go to a vote, we're gonna see some SERIOUS money spent on ads. The NRA, SAF, etc. are going to need a lot more contributions to counter this shit folks.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next