Switch to full style
Current and Upcoming Legislation. Local, State and Federal.

Forum rules

Nothing contained in this section shall be construed as legal advice. All members and guests are advised to perform due diligence in regards to laws and legal actions.
Post a reply

HB2020 - Bringing Firearm Jobs to WA!

Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:31 am

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/summary ... &year=2013

:bow: :bow:

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/201303 ... 8/0/SEARCH
A bill introduced today calls on the state to "encourage the manufacture of smokeless propellant, small arms primers, cartridge cases, and small arms ammunition and firearm parts and accessories within the borders of Washington."

By encourage, sponsors mean to assist manufacturers in locating in Washington.

The rationale is laid out in the intent section of House Bill 2020The legislature finds that both the right to bear arms and the safety and well-being of law-abiding citizens who possess firearms are at serious risk if the people cannot obtain ammunition for their firearms. A reliable, adequate, and ongoing source of ammunition is an indivisible and essential part of the right to bear arms. The people of Washington state who need small arms ammunition are almost completely dependent upon a very limited number of manufacturers of smokeless propellant, small arms primers, cartridge cases, and small arms ammunition that are located in other states."

Re: HB2020 - Bringing Firearm Jobs to WA!

Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:48 am

:rockout: :rockout: :rockout:

Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:17 am

:party: So much awesome is contained here.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:55 am

Very cool.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:56 am

Nice. Will go along very well in the Washington Firearms Freedom act which I don't think has been read yet. Same idea as this ammo bill, but applies to the firearms themselves.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:18 am

Here Magpul, Magpul, Magpul... Here Magpul, Magpul, Magpul. Come to daddy. :bigsmile:

Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:58 am

We actually have 2 Ammo manufacturers in Lewis County...Maybe they shoould look at helping them expand operations to feed the States need for ammo.....Already enough people here...and many that need jobs...

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:14 am

Everytime I see this post my brain reads it as "bring your firearm to your job in WA!"

:ROFLMAO:

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:44 am

General Nonsense wrote:Here Magpul, Magpul, Magpul... Here Magpul, Magpul, Magpul. Come to daddy. :bigsmile:

:thumbsup2: :rockout: :mulletslayer:

Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:16 am

General Nonsense wrote:Here Magpul, Magpul, Magpul... Here Magpul, Magpul, Magpul. Come to daddy. :bigsmile:

This is exactly what I thought they were targeting (among the others back east) when I read this article yesterday
Post a reply