Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:24 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

Nothing contained in this section shall be construed as legal advice. All members and guests are advised to perform due diligence in regards to laws and legal actions.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Pretty much getting sick of new gun law proposals 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03 ... ulous-yet/

Quote:
Florida state Sen. Audrey Gibson (D-Jacksonville) introduced the bill on Saturday, which stipulates ammunition purchasers must go through a three-day waiting period to buy any ammo if they have not completed anger management courses.

I used to think all these gun laws were dying down in the last couple of weeks..It seems it is getting worse. Colorado, MD. and a host of others
And speaking of Colorado ...a big plus + for magpul...starting to like them even more. > http://blogs.denverpost.com/thespot/201 ... lls/92127/
Quote:
In the post by the group called Guns for Everyone, is an Aurora Police Department mugshot that appears to be from Rep. Rhonda Fields,(D)’ 1991 arrest for shoplifting. Beneath the photo is text that reads “Criminals will Obey the Laws I introduce in Colorado.”

Subsequently the image was posted to the public Facebook page of Magpul

And magpul just dug up even more arrest and convictions on this freak. check out the magpul facebook page. Its funny. Maybe I should get a facebook account.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:49 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Moved to firearm laws

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:17 pm
Profile WWW
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

So the Florida bill assumes you only buy ammo if you are angry? That would be like making people take a driving class before going and buying gas for their car.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:23 pm
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

olydemon wrote:
So the Florida bill assumes you only buy ammo if you are angry? That would be like making people take a driving class before going and buying gas for their car.

. . . more like completing alcohol rehab before buying gas for their car . . . .
:mulletslayer:

Synopsis of Rules for Radicals: http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/communism/alinsky.htm
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds" - Bob Marley
104th Division Image Timberwolves

Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:38 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]