Switch to full style
Show off your arsenal. Got a great pic of your collection? A work in progress? Need to show off? You found the right place.
Post a reply

Freeloading family here to stay

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:21 pm

Well without asking my RDB invited his big brother,RFB,to stay with us since he didn't have a place to stay. At first I was mad but then I thought family is family. But it is going to cost a lot more to feed him. Not sure if he is staying for good or passing threw yet.

Re: Freeloading family here to stay

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:26 pm

Freeloaders are expensive to feed....and you feed 'em once and they want more. :facepalm2:
Nice Freeloaders. :thumbsup2:

Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:35 pm

I overlooked the O magazine in your last picture because I was smitten with your adorable dog. Please include the dog from now on, or at least get rid of the windbag. :thumbsup2:

Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:29 pm

mislabeled wrote:I overlooked the O magazine in your last picture tbecause I was smitten with your adorable dog. Please include the dog from now on, or at least get rid of the windbag. :thumbsup2:

LOL that is a joke we don`t know who but we think it was my wifes sister, it just started showing up with Cosmo and an other womans magazine and a notice saying our subscription was for one year. Each time they come in I laugh as I hand them to her and say "your magizines are here aren`t you so happy" and her reply is "Fuck you"...lol

Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:33 pm

JUst for you Mislabled our pitty

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:54 pm

lionhrt wrote:JUst for you Mislabled our pitty

Show a little more leg next time.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:29 pm

I just texted those nudes you requested Mike
Post a reply