Switch to full style
Show off your arsenal. Got a great pic of your collection? A work in progress? Need to show off? You found the right place.
Post a reply

Christmas spirit

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:34 pm

I guess the holiday spirit has hit me, I found this one who was about to be homeless so I brought it home and gave it a warm place to sleep. I could not leave it out on the streets because it is sort of sexy and would probably be put to work in the sex trade.

Re: Christmas spirit

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:39 pm

Mmmmm, that IS sexy. I'd certainly have my way with it, were I to find it in a dark alley....

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:48 pm

MadPick wrote:Mmmmm, that IS sexy. I'd certainly have my way with it, were I to find it in a dark alley....

Down boy, Its not a slice of Carrot Cake. :rofl9:

That is a nice little shooter boss.

Congrats.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:12 pm

Bless you heart for taking in such a lovely orphan. You should be proud of yourself for getting her off the streets, and into a warm home where she can be appreciated. She looks like she needs a little fattening up, so I suggest a steady diet of nutritious 9mm to put the weight on her that she really needs to grow big and strong. Don't be afraid to put her to bed dirty after a night of hard banging down at the Medford pit either, as she will love you just the same whether filthy, or clean. Congrats on the new family member. :mulletslayer:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:20 am

OhShoot! wrote:Bless you heart for taking in such a lovely orphan. You should be proud of yourself for getting her off the streets, and into a warm home where she can be appreciated. She looks like she needs a little fattening up, so I suggest a steady diet of nutritious 9mm to put the weight on her that she really needs to grow big and strong. Don't be afraid to put her to bed dirty after a night of hard banging down at the Medford pit either, as she will love you just the same whether filthy, or clean. Congrats on the new family member. :mulletslayer:

Well, that was pretty well written. Having said that, i would bang the Shit out of that Bitch and put her away Dirty.
Makes me wish i had kept mine.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:27 am

You'll love that CZ. I put 100 rds through mine each month to remind me why I summer carry it. (It's a PCR Compact)
Holes through holes!

Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:53 am

I didn`t think bout it until yesterday but I also have a Baby Eagle and it is willing to share it`s mags with the CZ even the 30 rounders
Post a reply