Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:59 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 PTR91F 

This started life as a plain PTR91F about 3 years ago. It has changed a bit. HK SG1 stock with 2 stage buffer, HK thick rubber butt pad, trigger job, paddle mag release, Trijicon TR24 scope, GG&G rings, A.R.M.S. #1 mount, GG&G bipod, Trijicon tritium front sight post, Vortex flash hider, Spec-Ops sling, hot and cold running scotch.

Fri May 06, 2011 11:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

very nice.

Sat May 07, 2011 12:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thats sexy
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

never_to_much wrote:
Yeadon You need to change your sig line to 338 because people hide behind concrete walls.

Sat May 07, 2011 8:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thats sexy
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

never_to_much wrote:
Yeadon You need to change your sig line to 338 because people hide behind concrete walls.

Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ha. double tap. :-bd

Sat May 07, 2011 8:50 pm
Founding Father
Founding Father

How did you run the paddle mag release?

Sat May 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Bill Springfield did it. Along with the trigger job and front sight install. That guy does fine work.

Sun May 08, 2011 7:26 am
Founding Father
Founding Father

jackalope wrote:
Bill Springfield did it. Along with the trigger job and front sight install. That guy does fine work.

I was asking because I had heard the paddle mag release on those was illegal due to the fact that they mount through the third "evil" hole on the trigger pack that also runs the full auto sear. I would REALLY like to add one to my Cetme because the push button ones are junk. I haven't done it yet because I thought it was a no no.

Guess I need to look into that some more. Thanks again for the stock and fore end. The stock worked great after I changed the recoil spring retaining collar. icon_super

Sun May 08, 2011 9:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have a big chubby right now over that rail attachment. Hook me up with the info on who made that lovely thing while I go rub this thing out?

NOOOoooo!

All I get is "Hey! I'm peeing in here!"

"Peace is the brief, glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading."

Sun May 08, 2011 4:18 pm

TacticalAssault wrote:
jackalope wrote:

I was asking because I had heard the paddle mag release on those was illegal due to the fact that they mount through the third "evil" hole on the trigger pack that also runs the full auto sear. I would REALLY like to add one to my Cetme because the push button ones are junk. I haven't done it yet because I thought it was a no no.

Guess I need to look into that some more. Thanks again for the stock and fore end. The stock worked great after I changed the recoil spring retaining collar. icon_super

http://www.triggerwork.net/paddlemag.html

Sun May 08, 2011 9:49 pm

SIG556 wrote:
I have a big chubby right now over that rail attachment. Hook me up with the info on who made that lovely thing while I go rub this thing out?

http://www.ptr91.com/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=14

Sun May 08, 2011 9:51 pm
Founding Father
Founding Father

jackalope wrote:
TacticalAssault wrote:
jackalope wrote:

http://www.triggerwork.net/paddlemag.html

Thanks for the link but good god $129 to install that thing. Looks like I need to buy a paddle and do a little work. Nice to know the ATF approved a way to do it. :-bd

Sun May 08, 2011 9:59 pm

TacticalAssault wrote:
Thanks for the link but good god $129 to install that thing. Looks like I need to buy a paddle and do a little work. Nice to know the ATF approved a way to do it. :-bd

Here you go also in post #2 there is a link to HKPro go to that one and there are pics of a guy installing one on SP89

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread. ... ne-release

Mon May 09, 2011 3:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]