Switch to full style
Show off your arsenal. Got a great pic of your collection? A work in progress? Need to show off? You found the right place.
Post a reply

Re: When you put lipstick on pigs, what do you get?

Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:59 pm

badclam wrote:I thought this is what you meant. I really like the Magpul side folder butt stocks.

Dang. I bet if you pulled her panties down to her knees, her cooter would still be in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:36 pm

You guys just can't let go of the Holstein.... :throwup: Please, don't quote her anymore, my eyes are bleeding.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:53 pm

danoh wrote:That.............. can't be real...

The woman? Or the Dog? :bigsmile:

Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:57 pm

Breck wrote:
Dang. I bet if you pulled her panties down to her knees, her cooter would still be in them.

But unless you rolled her in flour and looked for the wet spot you'd never know.

BTW, where in the world would you fine a pair of panties for that? It would be more like one of those water buckets they hang from helicopters for fire fighting with leg holes cut in it than "panties".

Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:00 pm

usrifle wrote:I guess i just can't get on board with Plastic on an AK....To me it's like dressing a pitbull up in a Tutu.

I thought that the only appropriate "furniture" for an AK came from a lumberyard somewhere in Russia or perhaps off some farmer's barn.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:43 pm

deadshot2 wrote:
Breck wrote:

But unless you rolled her in flour and looked for the wet spot you'd never know.

BTW, where in the world would you fine a pair of panties for that? It would be more like one of those water buckets they hang from helicopters for fire fighting with leg holes cut in it than "panties".

The tag on her panties says "made by Coleman".

Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:38 pm

kf7mjf wrote:God I fucking hate linking to infowars, but it's what came up when I image searched that photo. http://www.infowars.com/world-famous-ph ... beautiful/

I thought you were an atheist.

Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:09 pm

I have this habit of using common words and phrases, especially when they are culturally dominant.

Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:22 pm

Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:31 pm

Guntrader wrote:Image

These two may be pigs, but would you consume any bacon made from them?

Maybe it's time we stopped showing such disrespect to real pigs and consider the invaluable contribution they make to our lives.a

Perhaps the term "Slug" would be more appropriate. More disgusting and I don't know anyone who brine soaks and smokes Slugs------yet anyway. :bigsmile:

Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:34 pm

This little piggy just came home from car a few inches shorter. Feels way more balanced.

Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:19 am

deadshot2 wrote:
Guntrader wrote:Image

These two may be pigs, but would you consume any bacon made from them?

A good reason to become a muslim

Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:22 am

Allahu Akbar!

Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:29 am

http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/2016/0 ... rifle.html
Post a reply