Switch to full style
Local Gun Show calendar, talk about upcoming shows and share your sweet finds!
Post a reply

Everett Gun Show Feb 18/19

Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:37 pm

Anyone going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Everett Gun Show Feb 18/19

Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:44 pm

Are you referring to the Monroe WAC show this weekend?

Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:12 pm

Big Top at Xfinity Arena in Everett. I might swing through to see the new venue.

Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:40 pm

YeeHaw wrote:Big Top at Xfinity Arena in Everett. I might swing through to see the new venue.

Yep that one. Thanks for the clarification. Didn't realize there were two shows up here this weekend.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:49 am

Personally I wasn't impressed with the Big Top show. I went when it was at the Holiday Inn venue. I couldn't believe they charged me admission for that.

The Monroe WAC show has plenty to look at but I've never found any spectacular deals that left me with an overwhelming urge to buy either.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:04 am

As a vendor I've done both shows... I suggest foregoing the Everett show and going to Monroe.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:30 pm

dougja wrote:As a vendor I've done both shows... I suggest foregoing the Everett show and going to Monroe.

+1....... if I had to choose.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:40 pm

I'll check out the WAC show.
Hope the renewal lines aren't too long.

Anyone go to the gun show in Everett?

Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:40 pm

Thinking about going tomorrow morning, is it worth it? I think this is the one that was at the Holiday inn but now at Comcast?

Re: Anyone go to the gun show in Everett?

Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:43 pm

Louddog wrote:Thinking about going tomorrow morning, is it worth it? I think this is the one that was at the Holiday inn but now at Comcast?

We're going tomorrow.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:39 am

Topics merged

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Well, how was it? Lol

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:19 pm

WAC show in Monroe was great yesterday as a vendor and typical smaller crowd today.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:20 pm

We wound up going to both today. My first 2 gun shows ever. Saw some interesting things, checked out the feel of a couple of guns. It was fun. Monroe was less crowded both with people and with the layout of the space but did seem to have lots of good stuff. Had a neat gentleman spend some time showing me his black powder pistols and explaining how they work which was really interesting.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:42 pm

Inger19 wrote:We wound up going to both today. My first 2 gun shows ever. Saw some interesting things, checked out the feel of a couple of guns. It was fun. Monroe was less crowded both with people and with the layout of the space but did seem to have lots of good stuff. Had a neat gentleman spend some time showing me his black powder pistols and explaining how they work which was really interesting.

Awesome. Frankly your post is worthy of the "what I did with firearms today" thread!

I live around 10 miles from the fairgrounds so try to make every WAC show. But this weekend I was working in the shop Saturday (and Friday) and today we went hiking above the Mima mounds (2 hour drive - but the stop at the Fishtale Brewpub in Olympia on the way back was tasty).
Post a reply