Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:57 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Bremerton Fairgrounds show, February 6-7 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Entry fee $9, Military with ID $7, Couples $14, under 18 free with adult. I suspect it`ll be like the last, pretty small, only a couple big booths and a long line for entry.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fjordforder wrote:
Entry fee $9, Military with ID $7, Couples $14, under 18 free with adult. I suspect it`ll be like the last, pretty small, only a couple big booths and a long line for entry.

I haven't been to a Gun show since I let my WAC membership expire in 2010....and I had been a member for 15 years.

It's like looking for a Diamond in a Goat's Ass.

You might find one.... but you usually just end up with a stinky finger and a wasted half day.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Fjordforder wrote:

I haven't been to a Gun show since I let my WAC membership expire in 2010....and I had been a member for 15 years.

It's like looking for a Diamond in a Goat's Ass.

You might find one.... but you usually just end up with a stinky finger and a wasted half day.

:yes:

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The "Big Top Productions" shows are a joke. I wouldn't waste my money.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mtnwkr wrote:

There is one this weekend in Enumclaw. I was thinking about going but decided I had more pressing things to tend too. Haven't ever been to a Big Top show before. What is so comical about them? Poor organization, turn out, refreshments? The admission prices seem on par with any other show. Location is decent (for me anyway).

Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:06 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

I can see Sunday being veeeeery quiet there, considering that it's the Super Bowl...

Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:27 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sissyboy wrote:
mtnwkr wrote:

There is one this weekend in Enumclaw. I was thinking about going but decided I had more pressing things to tend too. Haven't ever been to a Big Top show before. What is so comical about them? Poor organization, turn out, refreshments? The admission prices seem on par with any other show. Location is decent (for me anyway).

Last I was at the Bremerton show it was tiny, most of the space was dominated by a single booth and they kept letting more and more people in to crowd it further.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]