Local Gun Show calendar, talk about upcoming shows and share your sweet finds!
Post a reply

Re: Full Recoil AR15 Simulator at Tacoma - WaGunners Shoot F

Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:02 pm

51 here

Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:04 pm

I think I could have scored higher - it took me the first round to get used to it...but it was a lot of fun. Very cool addition to the gun show.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:59 pm

I tried to get a couple of Tacoma's finest to try it but they said no :angryfire:

Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:01 pm

mash man wrote:I tried to get a couple of Tacoma's finest to try it but they said no :angryfire:

it may be because they were there on official duty

Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:20 am

Thanks to all who stopped by the booth at Tacoma to whack and stack a few gophers. It was good getting to know some of the fine folks involved with Waguns.

Viperjody shot 53 of the little buggers and had the highest 2 game score among the group. Good Shootin'!

Let's do it again sometime!

Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:35 pm

It was great meeting all of you. Excellent show... let's keep it going!

Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:40 pm

Alright all you sharp shooters.... Dave gave ME the score sheet to post up.. :rofl9:

Here they are, in order of shooting.... Let's just say I am dissapoint in a few of you.

AR15L - 35
Talons - 34
MikeD - 33
FMJ911 - 47
Benja455 - 42
Krazyfrog.. - 49
danoh - 44
XDM9sc - 36
Armed Bear - 26
PMB - 35
PrincesSKS - 22
Thede&Co - 34
PrettyLuckyMe - 23
Ironworker78 - 51
ViperJody - 53
Joetet - 40
Massivedesign - 52
Capincurt - 49
Beer Hounds - 34
Mashman - 38
jpatm2 - 37
sigman226 - 25
fattykrack - 46
Mrs FK - 47

Top score in the men's division is VIPERJODY. 2nd Place is MASSIVEDESIGN

Top score in the women's division is Mrs FK (who outscored her BF, by the way). 2nd Place is PrincesSKS!

For all that didn't do it because you were pussies, YOUR LOSS! This thing was AWESOME!!!!!! I can't wait to do it again.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:21 pm

Massivedesign wrote:Alright all you sharp shooters.... Dave gave ME the score sheet to post up.. :rofl9:

Here they are, in order of shooting.... Let's just say I am dissapoint in a few of you.

AR15L - 35
Talons - 34
MikeD - 33
FMJ911 - 47
Benja455 - 42
Krazyfrog.. - 49
danoh - 44
XDM9sc - 36
Armed Bear - 26
PMB - 35
PrincesSKS - 22
Thede&Co - 34
PrettyLuckyMe - 23
Ironworker78 - 51
ViperJody - 53
Joetet - 40
Massivedesign - 52
Capincurt - 49
Beer Hounds - 34
Mashman - 38
jpatm2 - 37
sigman226 - 25
fattykrack - 46
Mrs FK - 47

Top score in the women's division is Mrs FK (who outscored her BF, by the way). 2nd Place is PrincesSKS!

For all that didn't do it because you were pussies, YOUR LOSS! This thing was AWESOME!!!!!! I can't wait to do it again.

Yeah, I was the first one scored and didn't even know. I thought I was done shooting but someone behind me said, "keep going". I had no idea what happened until it was over. My score would have been higher. That's my story and sticking to it! :bigsmile:

Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:24 pm

Massivedesign wrote:Alright all you sharp shooters.... Dave gave ME the score sheet to post up.. :rofl9:

AR15L - 35
Talons - 34
MikeD - 33
FMJ911 - 47
Benja455 - 42
Krazyfrog.. - 49
danoh - 44
XDM9sc - 36
Armed Bear - 26
PMB - 35
PrincesSKS - 22
Thede&Co - 34
PrettyLuckyMe - 23
Ironworker78 - 51
ViperJody - 53
Joetet - 40
Massivedesign - 52
Capincurt - 49
Beer Hounds - 34
Mashman - 38
jpatm2 - 37
sigman226 - 25
fattykrack - 46
Mrs FK - 47

This was bad ass!! And I have to say Mash Man was my encouragement. He was giving me shit while I was shooting so had to show him lol. :bigsmile:

Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:25 pm

Soooooo if Dan didnt get second place.. Would we KNOW who got second place???

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:16 pm

After each event where I set up the system, I do a little written debrief, just to make sure I'm ready for the next one. This time I decided to do a little math on how many "rounds" were expended during the assault on the gopher stronghold. Based on my unofficial count of active shooters, and average rounds sent down range, we have a whooping total of 10,850 shots taken during the two day event. No wonder I'm replacing hammer pins after every event.

The overall total shots would have been lower but "Talons" went Al Pacino on me toward the end of the day. Something about his "little friend"...........

Cheers

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:36 pm

snakebit99 wrote:After each event where I set up the system, I do a little written debrief, just to make sure I'm ready for the next one. This time I decided to do a little math on how many "rounds" were expended during the assault on the gopher stronghold. Based on my unofficial count of active shooters, and average rounds sent down range, we have a whooping total of 10,850 shots taken during the two day event. No wonder I'm replacing hammer pins after every event.

The overall total shots would have been lower but "Talons" went Al Pacino on me toward the end of the day. Something about his "little friend"...........

Cheers

Time to get some anti rotation pins

Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:30 am

mash man wrote:
snakebit99 wrote:After each event where I set up the system, I do a little written debrief, just to make sure I'm ready for the next one. This time I decided to do a little math on how many "rounds" were expended during the assault on the gopher stronghold. Based on my unofficial count of active shooters, and average rounds sent down range, we have a whooping total of 10,850 shots taken during the two day event. No wonder I'm replacing hammer pins after every event.

Cheers

Time to get some anti rotation pins
And some alcohol wipes by the sound of it.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:39 am

Miss_FK wrote:

This was bad ass!! And I have to say Mash Man was my encouragement. He was giving me shit while I was shooting so had to show him lol. :bigsmile:

thumbsup

Thu May 01, 2014 12:57 pm

That game was fun.
Post a reply