Switch to full style
Local Gun Show calendar, talk about upcoming shows and share your sweet finds!
Post a reply

WAC Puyallup Show, Feb 25-26

Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:26 pm

WAC's February gun show will be the 25th and 26th in the Pavilion. Anyone here attending?

I'll be there, probably in or next to Bullseye's booth.

Re: WAC Puyallup Show, Feb 25-26

Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:29 pm

There are still some tables left if you are looking to sell any guns or accessories! Rainier Arms, Bullseye and BEIR holsters will all be there, along with many other FFL's! BEIR Holsters will have their laser training simulator for you to demo with their holsters as well!

Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:52 pm

The WAC show was very busy Saturday & kinda slow on Sunday. Typical show, saw some good deals & some not so good. Overall it was still a good time. I got to see some of my fellow wagunners & meet a few new people as well including wsu 5.9er.

Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:04 pm

Went yesterday, thought it was a good show. Bought another pcc lower for a future build, a few other odds and ends. Had a good time talking to some other vets and of course got 20 ft of pepperoni to go...

Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:31 pm

This was a good show! I know you guys are put off by how the new legislation is affecting purchases but I spent more and was more interested in spending at this show than I have been for a long time. Gun shows are still fun and a good source of parts and accessories.

Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:06 am

cbass wrote:The WAC show was very busy Saturday & kinda slow on Sunday. Typical show, saw some good deals & some not so good. Overall it was still a good time. I got to see some of my fellow wagunners & meet a few new people as well including wsu 5.9er.

It was nice to meet you too! Nice to have tables right across from you.

Show was really busy Saturday but did slow down Sunday. It was nice to see it pick up after last few months being slow.

If you guys have any suggestions on what you'd like to see improved, please let me know! I may be starting to work with the WAC on how to develop some new business. :bigsmile:

Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:52 am

Sheesh . . . sounds like a WaGuns reunion . . . maybe I'll need to get back down there.
Post a reply