Local Gun Show calendar, talk about upcoming shows and share your sweet finds!
Post a reply

Centralia, Oct 6&7, Pre Game Report....

Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:50 pm

OK Guys. Just got back from setting up for This weekends show in Centralia, at the Fair Grounds. Seems many new dealers are going to be there, and a new ammo crew. Looks promising. many nice firearms to buy and view. Only half the folks were set up and I have seen some good deals.
Our Tables will feature some New items. An AK Underfolder(In as New Condition, laminated wood), Makarovs from 4 Different Countries, to Include China, Russia, East Germany, and Hungary. 2 Nice stainless rifles in hunting calibers, one in 7MM Mag with a Luepold Scope, A BM 59 in .308 and takes M 14 Mags, and FAL(pre 1994 Aussie), Ruger P 95's x2, and many other fine handguns and rifles. 2 Norinco, screw barrel SKS's, a .223 SAR 3, many good items. A few Black Powder Rifles are present.

If You have some money You were looking at investing, now is a great time, and Centralia would be a great place to do so. Knife dealers are in attendance, along with everyone else You have come to know and love..

Did I forget to Mention 2 AR Platforms. On DPMS in .308, and a pre ban 223 A1....

Looking forward to seeing everyone there...

Re: Centralia, Oct 6&7, Pre Game Report....

Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Nice stuff man! Hope some cool stuff is still there when I show... ill bring a rag to wipe up the drool.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:59 pm

What are the hours?

Will you have any Steyr rifles there? :bigsmile:

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Hmm, see you in the morning if the young fella is feeling up to it!

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:02 pm

0900-1700 Saturday
0900-1500 Sunday.

Long Steyer is present, 1895 Not there, but that can change with a phone call.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:04 pm

I can't make it. Work schedule. GLWS though.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Mohawk13 wrote: Makarovs from 4 Different Countries, to Include China, Russia, East Germany, and Hungary.

Shit. Still looking for a Bulgy.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:07 pm

I'll be there at 9!

Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:45 pm

What kind of vendors and atmosphere does the show have? Not to detract from anyone's sale, but are there the same coin collector/sail boat in a bottle/rusty antique gun parts vendors that turned me off from the WAC?

Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Not No, But F**K No!!! This is a GUN show...and a good one at that...Not affilited with WAC in any way...some junk, but 99% firearms related. You pay at the door($6) and You can carry in, buy, sell, NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED...Fun Time...Hope to see You there..

Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Mohawk13 wrote:OK Guys. Just got back from setting up for This weekends show in Centralia, at the Fair Grounds.

Sounds like another good one!

If you see any C9s, at least get a pic of it on the table, for me.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:32 am

Shield mags 9mm, if any one sees decent priced pick it up for me please!

Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:42 am

Waiting on the father in law right now and ill be there.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:20 am

On my way, goin through lacey

Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Left there at 11:30. Decent show, got to say hi to quite a few members and hopefully some new ones. WaGuns schwag was in force too. I picked up 2 cleaning mats. One for the XD and one for the AR.
Post a reply