Local Gun Show calendar, talk about upcoming shows and share your sweet finds!
Post a reply

Re: Enumclaw:FairGrounds:Sept 8&9.......Non WAC....

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Happens to me before every gun show..Almost like Christmas

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Man, I have the morning free...... not sure what I want or Need... but I might have a hard time resisting going.

Any idea on the carry policy? Think its like centrailia?

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:13 pm

OLY,
How about a real set of WW2 Russian Ammo Pouches???? Have a set.............Or TWO....Maybe Just One...

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Mohawk13 wrote:OLY,
How about a real set of WW2 Russian Ammo Pouches???? Have a set.............Or TWO....Maybe Just One...

I guess I'd have to come and see right? :rockout:

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:32 pm

See You There...Tell Badclam to give me a call...

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:39 pm

I *might* be there . . . I need to play tomorrow by ear.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Isn't That Painful???..................................LOL....Hope to see You there :bigsmile:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:26 am

Anyone back yet? Would love to hear a first hand impression, as my WAC membership is up soon...

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Great Show. All but two tables full. Some good deals and some of the same crap. Some good deals coming in the door and made a few deals off the table. Over all I would call the Show, Day 1 a success. For the first show, of a new venue, it gets an A+, even though there were some disparaging remarks made on Craigslist by some individuals who seem to have an axe to Grind from past associations. Sad that they stooped to that level. We on the other hand, will maintain the High Ground and wish their failing enterprise well in the future..

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:12 pm

I went.
Not bad for a first time show.
Keep in mind the following: Portland had a show - this was their first - the Puyallup Fair just started - it was extremely nice outside.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:48 pm

Mohawk13 wrote:Great Show. All but two tables full. Some good deals and some of the same crap. Some good deals coming in the door and made a few deals off the table. Over all I would call the Show, Day 1 a success. For the first show, of a new venue, it gets an A+, even though there were some disparaging remarks made on Craigslist by some individuals who seem to have an axe to Grind from past associations. Sad that they stooped to that level. We on the other hand, will maintain the High Ground and wish their failing enterprise well in the future..

Being my first gun show, I had nothing to compare it to. But I thought it was great !

Smaller than I imagined.

You know those back tables I pointed out ? I hope a few people take the time to go back there, tomorrow. Otherwise, the show may be a couple venders short, the next time. (If they aren't already discouraged enough to not show up, tomorrow.)

You were more black than I imagined, and Drew was shorter than I imagined.

I'm a bit confused though. Who exactly did I buy the revolver from ?

I had to leave a lot sooner than I wanted to. That heat was killing me. But I felt like part of the family, right away.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:06 pm

Selador wrote:I'm a bit confused though. Who exactly did I buy the revolver from ?

Hi-Point makes a revolver now?? icon_eek

What did you buy?

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:16 pm

MadPick wrote:
Selador wrote:I'm a bit confused though. Who exactly did I buy the revolver from ?

Hi-Point makes a revolver now?? icon_eek

What did you buy?

Man, I looked all over for a hi-point. I want the C9, but at that point, I would have taken just about any of them.

No go.

Didn't want to leave empty handed, so I bought a 22lr revolver. A Spesco. Made in West Germany. This one doesn't have a model number on it.

Never thought I'd like something so "cowboy" looking. But the more I handle it, the better I like it !! In fact, I may even try to find a big belt, and hang this holster low on it, like the old west. LOL

Gotta go out back tomorrow and do some target shooting !

Tag said 180 dollars. And I was given the special WaGuns price of 150 !!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:17 pm

.22 SA revolvers are cool. I just had mine recoated by TA...

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Selador... You have been here long enough, you know the rules...

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! :thumbsup2:
Post a reply