Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:02 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 How can you get arrested shooting on public lands? 

Pablo wrote:
frondaro wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
frondaro wrote:
cmica wrote:
OP how old are you?

too old :(

closer to 35 then 30

Next question, where are you from, have you been paying attention to what’s been happening the last 15 years?

i'm from washington state, and IDK what has been happening the last 15 years?

How do you vote? What party?

i don't vote by party, both parties are exactly the same, i vote by insider or outside, in the establishment or out of the establishment,

Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:09 am

Caveman Jim wrote:
So you’ve been in a coma for 15 years? That explains him. Hasta la by by.

i don't know what this means.

Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

frondaro wrote:
Pablo wrote:
frondaro wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
frondaro wrote:
cmica wrote:
OP how old are you?

closer to 35 then 30

Next question, where are you from, have you been paying attention to what’s been happening the last 15 years?

i don't vote by party, both parties are exactly the same, i vote by insider or outside, in the establishment or out of the establishment,

I think we have found the problem.

They are not EXACTLY the same.

If you have voted for Democrats, you have and you will continue to lose freedoms and rights. In particular gun rights. Yes I know there was one good Democrat, once. And yes there are some bad Republicans. But by party we keep our 2A, with Democrats we lose it. Pure and simple.

Wake up!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:26 am

Pablo wrote:
frondaro wrote:
Pablo wrote:
frondaro wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
frondaro wrote:
cmica wrote:
OP how old are you?

closer to 35 then 30

I think we have found the problem.

They are not EXACTLY the same.

If you have voted for Democrats, you have and you will continue to lose freedoms and rights. In particular gun rights. Yes I know there was one good Democrat, once. And yes there are some bad Republicans. But by party we keep our 2A, with Democrats we lose it. Pure and simple.

Wake up!

that's where your wrong kiddo, you couldn't be completely more wrong, they are virtually identical, the republican party is nothing but controlled opposition, they had the house, senate and white house and they couldn't pass the hearing protection act

they are the same, going the exact same direction, just going at different speeds.

they pretend to disagree on things then are in perfect unison when sending 50 billion dollars to ukraine.

it's hard to overstate how wrong you are, good luck.

Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

frondaro wrote:

that's where your wrong kiddo, you couldn't be completely more wrong, they are virtually identical, the republican party is nothing but controlled opposition, they had the house, senate and white house and they couldn't pass the hearing protection act

they are the same, going the exact same direction, just going at different speeds.

they pretend to disagree on things then are in perfect unison when sending 50 billion dollars to ukraine.

Kiddo? OK from "Mr How can you get arrested shooting on public lands?"

That's Ironical.

"Virtually identical" is a way of saying different but you haven't really looked.

Is the Republican party perfect? Hahahaha not even close. Are they full of screw ups? Yep. Have they made mistakes? Almost every day.

Do I really trust Republicans as a party? Nope.

Have they pushed some gun control and agreed to gun control since the 1930's? Yes, unfortunately and we can start with Trump and bump stop crap and go back through the NRA to the GCA of 1968 and again back to the 1930's - that said:

Which party has consistently attacked the second amendment for the last 5 decades?

There is a difference and you just don't want to admit you vote for Democrats who are the party of gun control. And if you claim not to vote, then you are the problem.

Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

He knows about the Hearing Protection Act, but doesn't know about how to not get arrested on public lands.

OK

Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:09 pm

Pablo wrote:
frondaro wrote:

That's Ironical.

"Virtually identical" is a way of saying different but you haven't really looked.

Is the Republican party perfect? Hahahaha not even close. Are they full of screw ups? Yep. Have they made mistakes? Almost every day.

Have they pushed some gun control and agreed to gun control since the 1930's? Yes, unfortunately and we can start with Trump and bump stop crap and go back through the NRA to the GCA of 1968 and again back to the 1930's - that said:

Which party has consistently attacked the second amendment for the last 5 decades?

There is a difference and you just don't want to admit you vote for Democrats who are the party of gun control. And if you claim not to vote, then you are the problem.

> you just don't want to admit you vote for Democrats

that's where you wrong kiddo, yep i voted for shillery back in 2016, i was wrong then, i will be wrong again in the future, but keep telling me that there is a difference between the two parties when i have seen less perfect unison and teamwork in acrobatics on youtube then in congress right now when they decide to send another 60 billion to Ukraine.

democrats hate guns, republicans hate guns even more, they only pretend to care to get boomer fudd dumb dumbs like you to keep sending money to the RNC and NRA so they can deliberately loose, and then come back and say to you

"aw shucks, sorry we lost you guys your gun rights, but we only lost because you didn't give us enough money, if only you gave us more money to we would have won!, more money please!"

when it comes to gun rights, i hate the democrats less then republicans, at least the democrats are honest when they say they are against your gun rights, at least they tell you to your face that they are your enemy.

republicans CONSTANTLY keep stabbing us right in the back and losing over and over and over again, and fudds like you just keep falling for it over and over and over again because your desperate to believe we live in a legitimate democracy, and we don't we haven't for a long long time.

republicans keep DELIBERATELY losing, because they don't actually care about gun rights, they just fool you into thinking they care about gun rights, to give the APPEARANCE of democracy.

they lose 2018, 2020, 2022, and 2023, and they do so deliberately, this is not an accident, this is not a fuck up, or a bug, it's a feature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2bdrat ... el=NBCNews

they are 100% controlled opposition, they exist to get boomer fudd dumb dumbs like you, the appearance that there is democracy and that someone cares about your rights, when in reality, they don't, they hate you, and they are working really hard every day to take your rights.

in american politics, there are only two candidates, the insider, and the outsider.

good luck man.

Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Less than 10 posts, and you’re already insulting people.

Classy…

Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

frondaro wrote:
Pablo wrote:
frondaro wrote:

That's Ironical.

> you just don't want to admit you vote for Democrats

that's where you wrong kiddo, yep i voted for shillery back in 2016, i was wrong then, i will be wrong again in the future, but keep telling me that there is a difference between the two parties when i have seen less perfect unison and teamwork in acrobatics on youtube then in congress right now when they decide to send another 60 billion to Ukraine.

democrats hate guns, republicans hate guns even more, they only pretend to care to get boomer fudd dumb dumbs like you to keep sending money to the RNC and NRA so they can deliberately loose, and then come back and say to you

"aw shucks, sorry we lost you guys your gun rights, but we only lost because you didn't give us enough money, if only you gave us more money to we would have won!, more money please!"

when it comes to gun rights, i hate the democrats less then republicans, at least the democrats are honest when they say they are against your gun rights, at least they tell you to your face that they are your enemy.

republicans CONSTANTLY keep stabbing us right in the back and losing over and over and over again, and fudds like you just keep falling for it over and over and over again because your desperate to believe we live in a legitimate democracy, and we don't we haven't for a long long time.

republicans keep DELIBERATELY losing, because they don't actually care about gun rights, they just fool you into thinking they care about gun rights, to give the APPEARANCE of democracy.

they lose 2018, 2020, 2022, and 2023, and they do so deliberately, this is not an accident, this is not a fuck up, or a bug, it's a feature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2bdrat ... el=NBCNews

they are 100% controlled opposition, they exist to get boomer fudd dumb dumbs like you, the appearance that there is democracy and that someone cares about your rights, when in reality, they don't, they hate you, and they are working really hard every day to take your rights.

in american politics, there are only two candidates, the insider, and the outsider.

good luck man.

That was one of the longer "the whole thing is fake" explanations I have read in quite some time.

I'm fairly certain R's are not deliberately losing. It's really simple. They don't know HOW to lead. If you really, in your heart and mind think every Republican, every day, is working to strip 2A rights.....man you are one sorry mixed up sack.

But shit, you voted for Hillary. There is no amount of explaining that away.

We all need some luck

Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I figured he was a troll and I was right. Please don’t feed the troll.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:29 pm

NWGunner wrote:
Less than 10 posts, and you’re already insulting people.

Classy…

i don't mean to insult, i just mean to speak the truth regardless of peoples feelings

you could always ban me or cancel me or censor me if you guys believe in the 1 amendment like i'm getting the feeling some of you "believe" in the second.

Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:41 pm

> I'm fairly certain R's are not deliberately losing.

i am

> If you really, in your heart and mind think every Republican, every day, is working to strip 2A rights.....man you are one sorry mixed up sack.

no not all of them, there are some good anti establishment populists in there as well, like matt gates or whatever his name is

> But shit, you voted for Hillary. There is no amount of explaining that away.

i told you i was wrong, i was wrong and i'm sorry for having done that, i have learned a lot since then, i was fooled in the past, i'm going to be fooled again in the future, i can't do anything with the past but learn from it.

Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:45 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Both sides need to dial it back here. No name-calling, please, and take a chill pill.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Both sides need to dial it back here. No name-calling, please, and take a chill pill.

OK. Sorry.

The guy votes. Hope he doesn't support too many Democrats. It could be worse. I'm out.

Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next