Know a great, safe spot to shoot? Post it up! Coordinate clean-up effort here as well.
Post a reply

Long range near greenwater.

Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:59 pm

Hello everyone,
I’m looking for a long range spot near greenwater. I don’t shoot at the main pit. Like most of us, I’ve gone out and driven around out there and found a plenty of spots for 25-50 yards. Even on the busy weekends one of my little spots will be open. I have yet to find a spot more than fifty yards. If anyone can point me in the right direction for a longer range I’d be extremely grateful. Please send a private message and I’ll keep my mouth shut.
Thanks everyone.

Re: Long range near greenwater.

Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:11 am

You can find a place just by looking at a map. Once the target shooting restrictions are lifted you should not have a problem. I have a 600 meter spot on White Pass. It is a dead end road that has a curve.

Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:50 pm

I’m definitely going to keep looking. The few potential spots I found had hiking trails, rivers, and or roads down range so no go on those. Not giving up at all.

Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:06 pm

The place I shoot long range has a road past where I set up just dead end but then I have an orange placard so.....

Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:08 pm

Yep I have sign too. Some of my little spots have long narrow roads, best to discourage having to turn around.

Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:52 pm

Hate to say it, but most people keep their honey holes private to prevent them being trashed. Look on google earth to find some spots.

Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:42 pm

I’m very aware of that, the places I have found so far are definitely visited by others as the appliance targets suggest. Took a shot because fuel is expensive. Found a new spot yesterday. Gets me out to 150 yards but still want more.
Post a reply