Switch to full style
USPSA / IDPA / SOTM / 3-Gun etc
Post a reply

Marysville USPSA Hosefest?

Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:49 pm

I overheard of a match going on next weekend in Marrysville, Hosefest?

What are the details of this event? I saw no event on Marysville rifle club, but perhaps that isn't the right location?

Re: Marysville USPSA Hosefest?

Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:57 pm

Moved to the NSFW section. Zombie66 can provide the details you seek.

Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:59 pm

MadPick wrote:Moved to the NSFW section. Zombie66 can provide the details you seek.

icon_eek

Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:00 pm

MadPick wrote:Moved to the NSFW section. Zombie66 can provide the details you seek.

I have no clue what your speaking of..............

Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:48 pm

I don't think it's next weekend.
Basically it's a high round count outlaw match, some stages taking a lot more rounds than usual.
There should be announcements at the next few matches saying what weekend it is. It might be their regular match day next month, but I'm not sure

Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:53 pm

The first rule of Hosefest is: You do not talk about Hosefest.
The second rule of Hosefest is: You do not talk about Hosefest.

:peep:

Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:03 pm

its gonna be the marysville match in Aug. Hosefest means there will be stages with unusual round counts of 50 or more per stage. its Aug 20th , which happens to coincide with the Wash St. IDPA Championship. This month, which is an odd one having 5 Sat/Sun will have the ASI hand size match at Renton on sat. if you are apt to you can drive to E wash and shoot the 2 gun match at Moxie on Sunday.

Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:43 pm

Talktoomuch wrote:its gonna be the marysville match in Aug. Hosefest means there will be stages with unusual round counts of 50 or more per stage. its Aug 20th , which happens to coincide with the Wash St. IDPA Championship. This month, which is an odd one having 5 Sat/Sun will have the ASI hand size match at Renton on sat. if you are apt to you can drive to E wash and shoot the 2 gun match at Moxie on Sunday.

What 2 guns?

Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:30 am

PinSniper wrote:
Talktoomuch wrote:its gonna be the marysville match in Aug. Hosefest means there will be stages with unusual round counts of 50 or more per stage. its Aug 20th , which happens to coincide with the Wash St. IDPA Championship. This month, which is an odd one having 5 Sat/Sun will have the ASI hand size match at Renton on sat. if you are apt to you can drive to E wash and shoot the 2 gun match at Moxie on Sunday.

What 2 guns?

Rifle and pistol match. I'll be there. Here are a few more details. https://practiscore.com/yrpa-beat-the-heat-2gun/register

Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:47 am

Yeah, I wondered if this was the same thing as a Sausage Party.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:13 pm

It's scheduled for this Sunday.
Post a reply