Switch to full style
USPSA / IDPA / SOTM / 3-Gun etc
Post a reply

Renton IDPA April 2017

Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:46 pm

I know there's some amazing shooters on here. I hope to one day join the ranks. Here's a video I made from last weekends match.

Re: Renton IDPA April 2017

Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:27 pm

Nice job Darryl, looks like you know how to run your Glock well. :thumbsup2:

Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:23 am

No no no, you're doing it wrong. I've watched enough of robot's videos to know that it helps if you yell "FUCK!!l at least once per stage. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, great job! That was fun to watch. And the video production skills are pretty slick too. thumbsup

Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:07 pm

Thanks! I got the Glock back in August after handling a buddies. I didn't know how much work he had into his until after I convinced the wife to let me get one. We took it shooting once and then she wanted one. So after 10+ years of hating Glocks in a span on one month, I acquired two. lol In all honesty, I need to get out and live fire it more. I've only gone to the range, non-competition, twice with it. However, I'm very pleased with this little thing.

As for the video production, THANKS AGAIN! I've been watching some of the local guys (Loke, Yong Lee, Hwansik Kim, etc.) on YouTube and I wanted to step my amateurish skills up and try to put out a quality video like them. I'm very pleased with the way it came out and I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:13 pm

Nicely done.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:29 am

Good job man! you run the Glock better than I ever could. :)

Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:27 am

Nice shooting! I really wanted to get down to this match, but stupid life and other responsibilities got in the way! Looks like I missed a really good one. I am planning on getting up to the Oak Harbor match this weekend, need to shake off as much rust as possible before the State match in August. Haven't shot a single IDPA match since last September!

I'm happy they are letting video happen at the matches down there now... gives me more reason to get an action camera. What camera do you use?

Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:32 am

I want Darryl on my side if things go, 'um... wrong. :thumbsup2:

Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:18 am

Great video and nice shooting.

We finally had a dry day to shoot and this week we added 22 yards of gravel to the acton bay walking and standing areas.
Post a reply