Switch to full style
SBR's, AOW's, Suppressors, MG's etc.

Forum rules

Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.
Post a reply

Re: Engraving for Washington State folks A+++++

Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:53 am

I'm just waiting (and waiting....) on stamps so I can use your services!

Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:15 am

Tag for when I get stamped up. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:13 pm

I've never met Trevor and have never had him engrave anything...YET! But I do know his reputation and some of his clients reputations, along with his prices for trust engraving. I'll use him when I need my SBRs engraved (soon hopefully) and also have a small project for him on a couple of my sons Speed Steel pistols. His prices are more than fair for the quality of work and the technology he employs. Happy as hell to see a small business succeed that our community has helped him by giving him our business.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:58 pm

+1

Hyperion Precision has always treated me very well. I'm glad to support small business whenever I'm able.

Thank you for your service and keen eye for quality sir.

Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:28 pm

I would agree with the majority of responders. Trevor did some quality laser engraving work on my recently approved SBR, CZ Scorpion. I found his work to be quick and professional, at a reasonable price. I have subsequently recommended his engraving to numerous other folks seeking laser SBR engraving.

:plusone:

Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:08 pm

I think I'm going to head up tomorrow to get two lowers marked.

Do I need to take the receiver extensions off?

Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:35 pm

RocketScott wrote:I think I'm going to head up tomorrow to get two lowers marked.

Do I need to take the receiver extensions off?

Not sure of his hours on weekends? You may want to call, or contact him first. When you contact him, ask him about removing the receiver extensions. It may depend on where you want the engraving...

Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:35 am

Tue-Fri 4:30-6pm, Sat 9am - 2pm. Shouldn't have to pull off extensions.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:45 am

GeneticPyro wrote:Tue-Fri 4:30-6pm, Sat 9am - 2pm. Shouldn't have to pull off extensions.

Cool, Thanks.

See you in a few.

Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:05 pm

I e-mailed him a few weeks back and was unimpressed with his response. So I didn't follow up. Sounds like that could have been a mistake on my part and dismissed his services a little too early. I appreciate the thread and Trevor chiming in.

Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:56 pm

Another :plusone: for Trevor.
Walked in at 4:40pm with an NFA lower and walked out at 4:45 with it freshly engraved. :bow:

Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:35 am

On my way in couple minutes

Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:10 am

THAT was easy. Beautiful. DONE!

Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:13 am

Pablo wrote:THAT was easy. Beautiful. DONE!

PICS!?

Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:28 am

dreadi wrote:
Pablo wrote:THAT was easy. Beautiful. DONE!

PICS!?

It's all personal text, well not all, but the trust name and location. 10mm can be shared. Just nice text as required per ATF. You can see it when you shoot it. If you turn it over - it's under behind the magwell. :bigsmile:
Post a reply