Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:50 pm

Rules Brads Guns RA I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations WAC
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms LPG Pintos
Gear COUNTYLINE WCA Fortis 2A Ind.
Calendar



Forum rules


Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.



Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Engraving for Washington State folks A+++++ 
Author Message
User avatar

Location: rainforest
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015
Posts: 2
I know most of you probably know of Trevor and his mad engraving skills but just wanted to chime in and say Trevor offers first class customer service "while you wait" or you can drop off and pick up your item later. I just had 3 short barrel AR lowers engraved with my trust name and city/state on the inside lip of the magazine well. The engraving is first rate and Trevor blackened the letters right after engraving. Three lowers were engraved in about 15-20 minutes with another 10 minutes to re-blacken the letters (optional).

With all of the Washington State June 9 F1 approvals rolling in I thought some might be looking for an engraver. Look no further than Trevor if you are in Western Washington. His contact info is:

Trevor K
Hyperion Precision LLC
6613 S 192nd Place
Suite K-106
Kent, WA 98032
Tel. 253-470-8197
Email: contact@hyperionprecision.com
www.facebook.com/hyperionprecision



Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:02 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Renton/Kent
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012
Posts: 1222
Real Name: Jacy
Tagged for when mine finally come in.


Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Wed Oct 5, 2016
Posts: 340
I had Trevor do some last minutes Xmas presents. Pleasant, fast and nice work.

I would recommend him to anyone.


Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:03 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 30959
Real Name: Steve
Yep, Trevor is the man for sure. He's done a lot of great work for WaGuns and for me personally.

DGM33 wrote:
Tagged for when mine finally come in.


Don't bet on it. I warned him about you.

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:14 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Renton/Kent
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012
Posts: 1222
Real Name: Jacy
MadPick wrote:
Yep, Trevor is the man for sure. He's done a lot of great work for WaGuns and for me personally.

DGM33 wrote:
Tagged for when mine finally come in.


Don't bet on it. I warned him about you.


Damn it. You ruin everything, Steve. This is why I can't have nice things.


Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: seattle
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016
Posts: 13
Not to be a dick or anything, but $80 for 5 minutes of work is a bit steep. Maybe I got the 'fuck you' rate, I don't know, but I have since invested in an engraving pen.


Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:15 am
Profile
Online
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Olympia, WA
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 31026
Real Name: Dan
Oxblood wrote:
Not to be a dick or anything, but $80 for 5 minutes of work is a bit steep. Maybe I got the 'fuck you' rate, I don't know, but I have since invested in an engraving pen.


Oh, I get it, it's a pricey job. But lasers powerful enough to cut/engrave are not cheap, at all. We can't expect him to NOT make money.


Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:58 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Location: seattle
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016
Posts: 13
Massivedesign wrote:
Oxblood wrote:
Not to be a dick or anything, but $80 for 5 minutes of work is a bit steep. Maybe I got the 'fuck you' rate, I don't know, but I have since invested in an engraving pen.


Oh, I get it, it's a pricey job. But lasers powerful enough to cut/engrave are not cheap, at all. We can't expect him to NOT make money.


You're right of course...that $10k engraving machine has to be paid off, and no one should work for free.


Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:29 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014
Posts: 3439
Oxblood wrote:
Not to be a dick or anything, but $80 for 5 minutes of work is a bit steep. Maybe I got the 'fuck you' rate, I don't know, but I have since invested in an engraving pen.
What did you have done in five minutes for $80?


Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:17 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Kent
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014
Posts: 72
Real Name: Trevor
I do not give "fuck you rates". $40 per SBR regardless of length of trust is my standard price.

_________________
Hyperion Precision, LLC
http://www.facebook.com/HyperionPrecision


Last edited by GeneticPyro on Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:35 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015
Posts: 1318
GeneticPyro wrote:
$60k machine. I do not give "fuck you rates". $40 per SBR regardless of length of trust is my standard price.


Sounds fair to me.

Won't be the first time I spend $80 for 5 minutes of work.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for


Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:51 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: seattle
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016
Posts: 13
This is one of those posts I wish I could take back. $40 per receiver is indeed a very fair price.


GeneticPyro wrote:
$60k machine. I do not give "fuck you rates". $40 per SBR regardless of length of trust is my standard price.


Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:59 pm
Profile
Online
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Olympia, WA
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 31026
Real Name: Dan
GeneticPyro wrote:
I do not give "fuck you rates". $40 per SBR regardless of length of trust is my standard price.


:bow: Thanks for chiming in!


Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:12 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Kent
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014
Posts: 72
Real Name: Trevor
Guys,

You have all been great to me and my business and I appreciate it. I strive to offer a speedy, professional service that surpasses all requirements and accommodates the individual preference of the owners of the items that are being worked on, while also offering the convenience of same day turnaround, no shipping, and minimal wait time.
That all being said, $40 is my price. If you feel this is too expensive or like I am trying to bend you over a barrel for no reason, I am sorry you feel that way.
If you ever have questions, grievances, or projects to discuss, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Trevor K
Hyperion Precision, LLC
contact@hyperionprecision.com
253-470-8197

_________________
Hyperion Precision, LLC
http://www.facebook.com/HyperionPrecision


Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:35 am
Profile WWW
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sat Jan 5, 2013
Posts: 9831
Real Name: Ace Tenemem Reroader
GeneticPyro wrote:
Guys,

You have all been great to me and my business and I appreciate it. I strive to offer a speedy, professional service that surpasses all requirements and accommodates the individual preference of the owners of the items that are being worked on, while also offering the convenience of same day turnaround, no shipping, and minimal wait time.
That all being said, $40 is my price. If you feel this is too expensive or like I am trying to bend you over a barrel for no reason, I am sorry you feel that way.
If you ever have questions, grievances, or projects to discuss, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Trevor K
Hyperion Precision, LLC
contact@hyperionprecision.com
253-470-8197


The price is GREAT. When can you fit me in?

_________________
Charlie don't surf for his hamburger Momma


Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:41 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons UPAMMO


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 1.164s | 16 Queries | GZIP : On ]