WaGuns.org
http://waguns.org/

Engraving for Washington State folks A+++++
http://waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=77187
Page 1 of 3

Author:  middlefork [ Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Engraving for Washington State folks A+++++

I know most of you probably know of Trevor and his mad engraving skills but just wanted to chime in and say Trevor offers first class customer service "while you wait" or you can drop off and pick up your item later. I just had 3 short barrel AR lowers engraved with my trust name and city/state on the inside lip of the magazine well. The engraving is first rate and Trevor blackened the letters right after engraving. Three lowers were engraved in about 15-20 minutes with another 10 minutes to re-blacken the letters (optional).

With all of the Washington State June 9 F1 approvals rolling in I thought some might be looking for an engraver. Look no further than Trevor if you are in Western Washington. His contact info is:

Trevor K
Hyperion Precision LLC
6613 S 192nd Place
Suite K-106
Kent, WA 98032
Tel. 253-470-8197
Email: contact@hyperionprecision.com
www.facebook.com/hyperionprecision


Author:  DGM33 [ Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Engraving for Washington State folks A+++++

Tagged for when mine finally come in.

Author:  Old Growth [ Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Engraving for Washington State folks A+++++

I had Trevor do some last minutes Xmas presents. Pleasant, fast and nice work.

I would recommend him to anyone.

Author:  MadPick [ Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Engraving for Washington State folks A+++++

Yep, Trevor is the man for sure. He's done a lot of great work for WaGuns and for me personally.

DGM33 wrote:
Tagged for when mine finally come in.


Don't bet on it. I warned him about you.

Author:  DGM33 [ Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Engraving for Washington State folks A+++++

MadPick wrote:
Yep, Trevor is the man for sure. He's done a lot of great work for WaGuns and for me personally.

DGM33 wrote:
Tagged for when mine finally come in.


Don't bet on it. I warned him about you.


Damn it. You ruin everything, Steve. This is why I can't have nice things.

Author:  Oxblood [ Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Engraving for Washington State folks A+++++

Not to be a dick or anything, but $80 for 5 minutes of work is a bit steep. Maybe I got the 'fuck you' rate, I don't know, but I have since invested in an engraving pen.

Author:  Massivedesign [ Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Engraving for Washington State folks A+++++

Oxblood wrote:
Not to be a dick or anything, but $80 for 5 minutes of work is a bit steep. Maybe I got the 'fuck you' rate, I don't know, but I have since invested in an engraving pen.


Oh, I get it, it's a pricey job. But lasers powerful enough to cut/engrave are not cheap, at all. We can't expect him to NOT make money.

Author:  Oxblood [ Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Engraving for Washington State folks A+++++

Massivedesign wrote:
Oxblood wrote:
Not to be a dick or anything, but $80 for 5 minutes of work is a bit steep. Maybe I got the 'fuck you' rate, I don't know, but I have since invested in an engraving pen.


Oh, I get it, it's a pricey job. But lasers powerful enough to cut/engrave are not cheap, at all. We can't expect him to NOT make money.


You're right of course...that $10k engraving machine has to be paid off, and no one should work for free.

Author:  dreadi [ Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Engraving for Washington State folks A+++++

Oxblood wrote:
Not to be a dick or anything, but $80 for 5 minutes of work is a bit steep. Maybe I got the 'fuck you' rate, I don't know, but I have since invested in an engraving pen.
What did you have done in five minutes for $80?

Author:  GeneticPyro [ Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Engraving for Washington State folks A+++++

I do not give "fuck you rates". $40 per SBR regardless of length of trust is my standard price.

Author:  RocketScott [ Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Engraving for Washington State folks A+++++

GeneticPyro wrote:
$60k machine. I do not give "fuck you rates". $40 per SBR regardless of length of trust is my standard price.


Sounds fair to me.

Won't be the first time I spend $80 for 5 minutes of work.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Author:  Oxblood [ Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Engraving for Washington State folks A+++++

This is one of those posts I wish I could take back. $40 per receiver is indeed a very fair price.


GeneticPyro wrote:
$60k machine. I do not give "fuck you rates". $40 per SBR regardless of length of trust is my standard price.

Author:  Massivedesign [ Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Engraving for Washington State folks A+++++

GeneticPyro wrote:
I do not give "fuck you rates". $40 per SBR regardless of length of trust is my standard price.


:bow: Thanks for chiming in!

Author:  GeneticPyro [ Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Engraving for Washington State folks A+++++

Guys,

You have all been great to me and my business and I appreciate it. I strive to offer a speedy, professional service that surpasses all requirements and accommodates the individual preference of the owners of the items that are being worked on, while also offering the convenience of same day turnaround, no shipping, and minimal wait time.
That all being said, $40 is my price. If you feel this is too expensive or like I am trying to bend you over a barrel for no reason, I am sorry you feel that way.
If you ever have questions, grievances, or projects to discuss, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Trevor K
Hyperion Precision, LLC
contact@hyperionprecision.com
253-470-8197

Author:  Pablo [ Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Engraving for Washington State folks A+++++

GeneticPyro wrote:
Guys,

You have all been great to me and my business and I appreciate it. I strive to offer a speedy, professional service that surpasses all requirements and accommodates the individual preference of the owners of the items that are being worked on, while also offering the convenience of same day turnaround, no shipping, and minimal wait time.
That all being said, $40 is my price. If you feel this is too expensive or like I am trying to bend you over a barrel for no reason, I am sorry you feel that way.
If you ever have questions, grievances, or projects to discuss, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Trevor K
Hyperion Precision, LLC
contact@hyperionprecision.com
253-470-8197


The price is GREAT. When can you fit me in?

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/