Switch to full style
SBR's, AOW's, Suppressors, MG's etc.

Forum rules

Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.
Post a reply

Re: The have you received a Tax stamp lately thread.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:22 pm

Benja455 wrote:Image

Trump could reverse 41F with a few strokes of a pen, but I am skeptical that he will. Gun owners need to start laying on SERIOUS pressure for pro-2A items while the R's have control, otherwise I fear we'll be stuck with 41F permanently.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:40 am

[b]I FUCKING GOT IT. /b]

That's right boy's and girl's the last e- form 1 submitted in the United States has been approved today. It was submitted on 7-18-16 approved today 6-27-17.

It's an Sd Tactical 10 inch titanium .308 suppressor. :rockout:

Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:42 am

longest... wait... ever... :ballchain:

Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:43 am

OhShoot! wrote:longest... wait... ever... :ballchain:

What are you waiting on?

Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:04 am

mash man wrote:

What are you waiting on?

Omega 9K suppressor from Rehv Arms. Bought in early September. Check cashed by ATF in early November 2016. I had guessed about June when I bought the thing, but I'm guessing October for me at this rate. The wait seems to get longer and longer.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:25 am

OhShoot! wrote:
mash man wrote:

What are you waiting on?

Omega 9K suppressor from Rehv Arms. Bought in early September. Check cashed by ATF in early November 2016. I had guessed about June when I bought the thing, but I'm guessing October for me at this rate. The wait seems to get longer and longer.

It's wait time is about to drop off real soon.

Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:42 pm

mash man wrote:[b]I FUCKING GOT IT. /b]

That's right boy's and girl's the last e- form 1 submitted in the United States has been approved today. It was submitted on 7-18-16 approved today 6-27-17.

I'll challenge that claim! Created date of 7/10/2016 submitted date of 8/9/2016 and finalized 6/29/17. Lower manufacturer wasnt in the ATF system so it needed to be verified.

Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:29 am

Purchased a Thunderbeast Ultra 7 through Silencer Shop last year. Check cashed on 21JUL16. Received notification that my approved Form 4 was received on 23JUN17. 11 months almost to the day.

Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:05 pm

das_napeth wrote:

I'll challenge that claim! Created date of 7/10/2016 submitted date of 8/9/2016 and finalized 6/29/17. Lower manufacturer wasnt in the ATF system so it needed to be verified.

SBR? E-Form 1? Right on yup you got me lol glad to see we both got them.

Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:30 pm

mash man wrote:
das_napeth wrote:

SBR? E-Form 1? Right on yup you got me lol glad to see we both got them.

Sbr eform 1. To be fair, i technically submitted July 10th but since it was an unknown manufacturer it moved into "pending" and only offically "submitted" at the later date. :cheers2:

Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:22 pm

I finally picked up my Hybrid yesterday, and my Osprey was in as well. 7/1/16 submission, tax stamp approved 4/25/17 and 7/5/16 submission, tax stamp approved 6/14/17.

Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:49 pm

DSynger wrote:I finally picked up my Hybrid yesterday, and my Osprey was in as well. 7/1/16 submission, tax stamp approved 4/25/17 and 7/5/16 submission, tax stamp approved 6/14/17.

Which Osprey did you get?

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Just got a call that my Sig 556 finally came back, I submitted it right before 41-p, so it's been just over 12 months.

Still waiting on 3 more and an SBR submitted on the same day. :angryfire:

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:16 pm

Alpine wrote:Just got a call that my Sig 556 finally came back, I submitted it right before 41-p, so it's been just over 12 months.

Wow . . . and I thought that *I* had bad luck with tax stamps. :whatthe:

Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:54 am

MadPick wrote:
Alpine wrote:Just got a call that my Sig 556 finally came back, I submitted it right before 41-p, so it's been just over 12 months.

Wow . . . and I thought that *I* had bad luck with tax stamps. :whatthe:

No, you do not have the worst luck. I am beginning to realize that the Dealer has some partial responsibility with the Tax Stamps as well.
Post a reply