Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:09 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.

Reply to topic  [ 957 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 64  Next
 The have you received a Tax stamp lately thread. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Form 1 sbr submitted on 6/23. Approved on 2/22

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ordered March 2016, delivered to dealer July 2016, and picking up February 23rd 2017. When is the hearing safe act going through?

Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:39 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

golddigger14s wrote:
Ordered March 2016, delivered to dealer July 2016, and picking up February 23rd 2017. When is the hearing safe act going through?

Gotta pass committee first: https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-con ... iew=closed

Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:53 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Oh, and for anyone self-pitying about NFA wait times right now. A salesman at my hardwood distributor took his NFL pool winnings and bought an Osprey .45 back in February 2015. Dealer incorrectly filed his paperwork. He found out in April 2016. Re-filed the paperwork and got his suppressor last week. February 2017. 2 years. Poor guy.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:

Probably February 24

"...steam, artillery and revolvers give to civilized man an irresistible power." -Perry Collins

Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:
Oh, and for anyone self-pitying about NFA wait times right now. A salesman at my hardwood distributor took his NFL pool winnings and bought an Osprey .45 back in February 2015. Dealer incorrectly filed his paperwork. He found out in April 2016. Re-filed the paperwork and got his suppressor last week. February 2017. 2 years. Poor guy.

Care to share who that dealer was so we can all avoid them?

Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:10 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Benja455 wrote:
sinus211 wrote:

Care to share who that dealer was so we can all avoid them?

I'll ask him next time I'm in ordering supplies. He was really laid back about it as he considered it "winnings" vs hard earned money. But still. I gave him a pretty good cheer at 7am this morning when he told me he finally got it. I've been trying to help him these last couple years. He even contacted Ted Clutter. No dice.

p. He's a north end guy, so it was one of our dealers up here

Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:17 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

sinus211 wrote:

What if I told you that somebody who WON one of our glorious PIF's years ago for a suppressor tax stamp has still NOT picked up his can at the FFL, where it's been sitting for 2 years?

Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:29 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
What if I told you that somebody who WON one of our glorious PIF's years ago for a suppressor tax stamp has still NOT picked up his can at the FFL, where it's been sitting for 2 years?

:whatthe: :timeout: Who does that?! And when is the re-PIF?

Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:

:Init:

Waiting on a form 4 can. check cashed 7/4/16

Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dead Air Mask HD
Purchased: 5/17/2016
checked cashed: 5/25/2016
pending: 5/25/2016
Approved:2/9/2017
Stamp arrived: 2/23/2017

9 months, 6 days

Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

san wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:

:Init:

Waiting on a form 4 can. check cashed 7/4/16

Same here exactly the same. Race ya?

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:00 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Massivedesign wrote:
sinus211 wrote:

I would tell you they're a crazy person and clearly don't deserve that can.

Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
sinus211 wrote:

Sigh...that still hasn't been resolved? Wow...

Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got a call from my LGS today, they had received two of my three Form 4 tax stamps.

Silencerco Octane HD 45 and a SS Sparrow, both Form 4 trust submitted on 6/16/16, tax stamps received 2/25/17.
i now have only one outstanding Form 4, a Rugged Surge 762, Form 4 trust submitted on 7/8/16.

Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 957 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 64  Next