Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:39 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Has anyone done a Form 1 POST 41p changes? 

Just wondering if anyone has done a form 1 with the fingerprint and pic requirement. Pic seems easy, but I haven't seen anything about how/where you can get your fingerprint card done.

Anyone?

Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I haven't done one. But I'd imagine your local pd or sheriff could. Just make sure it's done on the correct color card set(blue ones?)

Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Call Rhev Arms in covington. They will answer your questions. They have a new kiosk they are setting up for silencer sales. You are real close to them.

Divided we fall.

Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
Call Rhev Arms in covington. They will answer your questions. They have a new kiosk they are setting up for silencer sales. You are real close to them.

I could be mistaken but that kiosk is likely for sales through Silencer Shop with form 4 transfer.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

1811GNR wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:

I could be mistaken but that kiosk is likely for sales through Silencer Shop with form 4 transfer.

youre correct, that kiosk is for silencer shop form 4's.

KH, have you tried rolling your own cards? its not that hard to do once you get it down. this is the way i plan on doing my form 1's. still need to figure out the photo part.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0018DWAAQ/re ... FKLLMFGXD7

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001HA4PJ4/re ... S9H5&psc=1

Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dj_fatstyles wrote:
1811GNR wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:

youre correct, that kiosk is for silencer shop form 4's.

KH, have you tried rolling your own cards? its not that hard to do once you get it down. this is the way i plan on doing my form 1's. still need to figure out the photo part.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0018DWAAQ/re ... FKLLMFGXD7

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001HA4PJ4/re ... S9H5&psc=1

I think a GB finger print party would be awesome. Maybe some of you professional LEO types could run us through the booking process ;)

Which is the better: a good friend, a good heart, a good eye, a good neighbor, a good wife, or the understanding of consequences? It is none of these. A warm and senitive soul which knows the worth of fellowship and the price of the individual dignity, this is best.

Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:57 pm

Thanks for the replies.

I stopped by Rainier Arms this evening and they told me that they are pointing people to their local PD for now, but that they are setting up a kiosk as well.

Never thought of rolling my own. I may try that....just would hate to smear one and hear about it 9 months later. Hmm....

Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've used http://www.alliance2020.com/services/fingerprinting/ in the past, and it was quick and easy. 2 cards $25. No appointment necessary, but they can get busy in there sometimes.

Also, for pics, Costo will set you back about $5.25 for 4 pics.

Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

1811GNR wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:

I asked Jody at RA about this, he said form 4 and form 1.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:48 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

ATF now will mail you fingerprint cards for free. It takes 2-4 weeks for them to show up, then you can run down to the police department and have them scan you (at least my local department is digital now) and send them in with your paperwork. I got my set of their fingerprint cards from them but haven't been free during my police departments office hours so I can go get fingerprinted.

Go to https://www.atf.gov/distribution-center-order-form then fill out the form, click the fingerprint card box, then use the drop down box and select FBI FD-258LE NFA, imports ORI WVATF0800.

Life isn't about the money you make, the car you drive, the house you live in or being the CEO of a company. Life is about enjoying each day, experiencing everything the world has to offer you and when the day comes, standing at your makers door fully satisfied with what you did with the little bit of sand that was put in your hourglass.

Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:53 pm

DSynger wrote:
1811GNR wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:

John at Rehv Arms told me the same thing

Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:19 pm

waglocker wrote:
DSynger wrote:
1811GNR wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:

John at Rehv Arms told me the same thing

Stopped by Rehv today and was told by the kid that worked there (Not Jodi) that the kiosk was for Form 4 suppressor sales only. He also told me that I should look into eFiling my Form 1 SBR, so I am not sure I would trust him.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:36 pm

I did 2 form 1's and a form 4 begining of Aug.
Check was cashed on 11th.
Have not called for status yet.

Did my card at local LEA ( Law Enforcement Agency )

Nitro

Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:06 am

KnuckleHead wrote:
Stopped by Rehv today and was told by the kid that worked there (Not Jodi) that the kiosk was for Form 4 suppressor sales only. He also told me that I should look into eFiling my Form 1 SBR, so I am not sure I would trust him.

You would be best off not believing anything at Rehv Arms and shopping elsewhere.

Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anthony.L wrote:
KnuckleHead wrote:

You would be best off not believing anything at Rehv Arms and shopping elsewhere.

Sour? Where would u suggest? I'm curious on what's wrong with them.,.
[emoji616]

Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next