Switch to full style
SBR's, AOW's, Suppressors, MG's etc.

Forum rules

Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.
Post a reply

Re: suppressor baffle pics (VERY PICTURE HEAVY)

Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:24 am

Not quite sure if it is. picture is from a article I read about the military testing of silencer manufacturers to see how many rounds it would take before failure .

Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:10 am

45acp1.jpg
45acp.jpg

Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:12 am

amphibianiitakeapart.png

Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:14 am

baffle-xray.jpg
Last edited by GWP on Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:29 am

monocore1.jpg

Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:07 pm

308 baffle.jpg

Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:07 am

THANKS, OP, and a tip of the hat to you.
You have helped me out immensly!

~<:Sssssssssssssssnake/""

Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Welcome to WaGuns, Zsnake!

Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:30 am

Have been a avid reader and enthusiast for some time now. I hope to be able to contribute to the collective knowledge here real soon. My form 1 projects many have been influenced tremendously by this thread. I've ended up with four form 1 suppressors and one form1 sbr. Everything I do is totally legit as it should be. Kudos to all that have posted here as it has given me untold ideas and influence as I've moved forward in this hobby. My true wish is that the Hearing Protection Act be passed so that none of our children have to suffer the effects of repeated gun shots as we, the older generation has had to endure.

Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:41 am

fun2drv wrote:Have been a avid reader and enthusiast for some time now. I hope to be able to contribute to the collective knowledge here real soon. My form 1 projects many have been influenced tremendously by this thread. I've ended up with four form 1 suppressors and one form1 sbr. Everything I do is totally legit as it should be. Kudos to all that have posted here as it has given me untold ideas and influence as I've moved forward in this hobby. My true wish is that the Hearing Protection Act be passed so that none of our children have to suffer the effects of repeated gun shots as we, the older generation has had to endure.

Welcome to WaGuns.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:41 pm

Gemtech mk9k
Post a reply