Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:19 am

Rules Brads Guns RA I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations WAC
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms LPG Pintos
Gear COUNTYLINE WCA Fortis 2A Ind.
Calendar



Forum rules


Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.



Reply to topic  [ 539 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
 The have you received a Tax stamp lately thread. 
Author Message
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Redmond
Joined: Sun Apr 7, 2013
Posts: 2012
MadPick wrote:
edogg wrote:
My first tax stamp arrived today!

Form 1
Mailed 2/28/17
Received 10/6

Oh happy day!!!


Congrats . . . but there's something missing from your post. :blackcloud1:


It’s a mystery stamp! They told me I could use it for whatever I wanted!

Kidding aside, Uncle Sam gave me the go ahead to put a stock on my B&T APC9. Now I gotta find time to run it down to Hyperion for a tattoo and put on that stock.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:27 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 31469
Real Name: Steve
Oooh. :inlove:

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Renton
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016
Posts: 3
Check cashed 11/28/17 and Stamp received 9/18/17. Took me a little while to finish it up, but here it is:

Image

Jealous of the B&T APC9 stamp...that firearm is on my short list to buy.


Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:14 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Auburn
Joined: Tue Jul 3, 2012
Posts: 94
My brother just got his first suppressor. Figure this out: Check cashed Mid May 2017. He got the call 10/24/17. F4 individual.

They must have dropped the stack of F4s and when picked up he got moved to the top.


Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:22 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 31469
Real Name: Steve
jwhite2386 wrote:
Check cashed 11/28/17 and Stamp received 9/18/17. Took me a little while to finish it up, but here it is:

Image


Very nice! That’s a good-looking AR. :thumbsup2:

KnuckleHead wrote:
My brother just got his first suppressor. Figure this out: Check cashed Mid May 2017. He got the call 10/24/17. F4 individual.

They must have dropped the stack of F4s and when picked up he got moved to the top.


I’ve been hearing a lot of stories like this, mainly from those filing as individuals. They must have expedited those somehow....

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:35 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Redmond
Joined: Sun Apr 7, 2013
Posts: 2012
jwhite2386 wrote:
Check cashed 11/28/17 and Stamp received 9/18/17. Took me a little while to finish it up, but here it is:

Image

Jealous of the B&T APC9 stamp...that firearm is on my short list to buy.


You’ve got a cool AR there. I have a lower I’ve been sitting in waiting for a good deal on a 300blk upper for an SBR or pistol. What you’ve done is some good inspiration.

Here’s a pic of my APC9 in case you missed it in the gun pics forum. Got to take it last week and man, it was fun. I highly recommend it. :)

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:14 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Auburn
Joined: Tue Jul 3, 2012
Posts: 94
Well son of a bitch!

Check cashed end of may 2017. Got my call the 10/27/17. F4 Individual suppressor.

However, still waiting for my F1 SBR...check cashed 4/5/17. :angryfire:


Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:39 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Redmond
Joined: Sun Apr 7, 2013
Posts: 2012
If mine is any indication, you should have your stamp in a month.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:01 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Olympia
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011
Posts: 106
Real Name: Chris
Form 1 SBR Trust, 10-22-16 approved 10-23-17 366 days.


Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:00 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 31469
Real Name: Steve
cramer wrote:
Form 1 SBR Trust, 10-22-16 approved 10-23-17 366 days.


Sigh

Seems like the trust applications are still pretty damn slow. :(

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:48 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Olympia
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011
Posts: 106
Real Name: Chris
Trusts seem to be holding to a year. It's odd that even with one responsible person on the trust it takes longer than an individual with the same responsible person. That trust doc must take months to review...


Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:14 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Lacey/Olympia/JBLM
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011
Posts: 2637
Real Name: Marco
MadPick wrote:
cramer wrote:
Form 1 SBR Trust, 10-22-16 approved 10-23-17 366 days.


Sigh

Seems like the trust applications are still pretty damn slow. :(


I would have to actually calculate it but I am way over a year at this point waiting on a Trust application. Prior to that it was 8 months. No it seems like the bar code system is coming back sooner than my submission. The system is jacked up and like I have said before, the people who process these application work for the government and in no way are concerned with putting forth any effort for customer service.

_________________
"Dedication, perseverance, commitment and tenacity are the traits you will
find in those who finish and achieve their dreams."


There are times when the situation as it occurs, dictates the course of actions that follow.

"I stand for the National Anthem, always have, always will"

On days like this, I often wonder what Gary Gordon and Randy Shughart would do...


Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:19 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: RENTON
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011
Posts: 7086
Real Name: John
SFCRMSA wrote:
MadPick wrote:
cramer wrote:
Form 1 SBR Trust, 10-22-16 approved 10-23-17 366 days.


Sigh

Seems like the trust applications are still pretty damn slow. :(


I would have to actually calculate it but I am way over a year at this point waiting on a Trust application. Prior to that it was 8 months. No it seems like the bar code system is coming back sooner than my submission. The system is jacked up and like I have said before, the people who process these application work for the government and in no way are concerned with putting forth any effort for customer service.


Wow...I don't advocate calling them, but i at this point i would. :frust:

_________________
NRA RSO


Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:47 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Lacey/Olympia/JBLM
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011
Posts: 2637
Real Name: Marco
usrifle wrote:
SFCRMSA wrote:
MadPick wrote:
cramer wrote:
Form 1 SBR Trust, 10-22-16 approved 10-23-17 366 days.


Sigh

Seems like the trust applications are still pretty damn slow. :(


I would have to actually calculate it but I am way over a year at this point waiting on a Trust application. Prior to that it was 8 months. No it seems like the bar code system is coming back sooner than my submission. The system is jacked up and like I have said before, the people who process these application work for the government and in no way are concerned with putting forth any effort for customer service.


Wow...I don't advocate calling them, but i at this point i would. :frust:

Well I would but was informed by the deapler that if you do get through, they only tell you that your application is veing processed. Like I have said before, this is another form of gun control. It is not in their best interest to process your application any faster, theyget paid by the hour, not the application.
If you have already been proccessed for one NFA item, why do you have to start all over from scratch to process another?
Its kike having a SecurityClearance, once you process, you are good for a period of time. Oh well, we can only hope for the future to change the process, such as new barcode system.

_________________
"Dedication, perseverance, commitment and tenacity are the traits you will
find in those who finish and achieve their dreams."


There are times when the situation as it occurs, dictates the course of actions that follow.

"I stand for the National Anthem, always have, always will"

On days like this, I often wonder what Gary Gordon and Randy Shughart would do...


Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:11 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 539 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons UPAMMO


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 1.607s | 19 Queries | GZIP : On ]