Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:22 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Worst Anti-gun Ads 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hey folks,
I am working on a blog post providing an award for the worst anti-gun ad, anyone want to help by posting some nominees?

FYI we are a target

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:37 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Don`t have it handy (that was a few hard drives ago) but the Brady Bunch attempted a campaign a few years ago saying that "A rape lasts minutes but Murder is forever." They also advocated urinating, defecating and vomiting over yourself to make yourself less appealing a target.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

From the 1950's.

Edit, oops, you said anti-gun....sorry!

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:29 am
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Anti-2A messages repel me. How do you choose the worst between a bucket of vomit and ducking into a cesspool to avoid it?

The cartridge coming out the barrel... hah Written by an expert.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Keep yer 23 inch long "Big Dick" away from my "dirt fort" please...

icon_eek

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Anti-2A messages repel me. How do you choose the worst between a bucket of vomit and ducking into a cesspool to avoid it?

The cartridge coming out the barrel... hah Written by an expert.

When are we going to get a "Like" button. You nailed it on this post. :thumbsup2:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:43 pm

Fjordforder wrote:
Don`t have it handy (that was a few hard drives ago) but the Brady Bunch attempted a campaign a few years ago saying that "A rape lasts minutes but Murder is forever." They also advocated urinating, defecating and vomiting over yourself to make yourself less appealing a target.

I remember that rape thing. It was made by some pro-2A guys making fake ads to discredit Brady's group.

Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

victoriassecret wrote:
Fjordforder wrote:

I remember that rape thing. It was made by some pro-2A guys making fake ads to discredit Brady's group.

Never heard of that, disregard in that case.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:

This is dumb based on the fact the casing is being shot out of the gun bullet and all. If you are dumb enough to think that is what happens when you pull the trigger than you are a special kind of stupid. I think all anti gun adds are the worst because they prey on ignorance and lack of understanding and common sense. They look for emotions in senseless acts to move their message. Both sides are against senseless killings, something the anti side likes to ignore.

Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]