Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:18 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 How to bump fire with no special equipment 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This video just proves that no regulations are going to prevent bump firing. You don't need a rubber band, or special stock, or belt loop, or anything different. Anyone can do this with any semi-auto rifle.

https://youtu.be/L2YLgLj8KVY?t=176

Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
Anyone can do this with any semi-auto rifle.

https://youtu.be/L2YLgLj8KVY?t=176

I guess that leaves us no choice, we're just gonna have to ban all semi-auto weapons.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bump firing from multiple positions without any special shit isn't new, just not that widely known. Now when someone google searches the subject this thread will come up with that Video.

"Look everybody, i can cause the same carnage with a semi Auto and my Finger!" :facepalm2:

Not helping.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

time ban the finger and belt loop too......... :facepalm2:

Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Bump firing from multiple positions without any special shit isn't new, just not that widely known. Now when someone google searches the subject this thread will come up with that Video.

"Look everybody, i can cause the same carnage with a semi Auto and my Finger!" :facepalm2:

Not helping.

Or we could just be intellectually honest and drop the whole nonsense. Heck even just repeal the NFA for the absolute silliness of it. Recognize that life is just dangerous and you can't legislate morality or safety in every aspect.

If liberals really wanted to stop death, there are ample ways of doing it. 3000 babies were aborted today. Happens every day. THREE THOUSAND... for example...

Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:51 am

Bump firing a Mac 10 with a fake suppressor is easy, just pull the hand that is holding the fake suppressor away from you and pull the trigger. The chatter about b7mp firing these idiots are making is stupid

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Bump firing a Mac 10 with a fake suppressor is easy, just pull the hand that is holding the fake suppressor away from you and pull the trigger. The chatter about b7mp firing these idiots are making is stupid

Yeah...but these idiots doing it is only drawing more attention by the uneducated and easily influenced anti gunners to the ease that semi auto firearms can be made "more lethal" by a simple way of holding or using the firearm.

Gun people know these tricks or techniques...the rest of the population, not so much.

Advertising this kind of technique sure as hell can't be helping the case for semi auto firearms with high capacity magazines.

-- Travis A Kisner

Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:16 pm

foothills wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:

Yeah...but these idiots doing it is only drawing more attention by the uneducated and easily influenced anti gunners to the ease that semi auto firearms can be made "more lethal" by a simple way of holding or using the firearm.

Gun people know these tricks or techniques...the rest of the population, not so much.

Advertising this kind of technique sure as hell can't be helping the case for semi auto firearms with high capacity magazines.

You are marking the wrong idiot. I'm idiot for going out into the woods and bump firing a Mac 10 from the hip not aiming down the sights?

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
foothills wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:

You are marking the wrong idiot. I'm idiot for going out into the woods and bump firing a Mac 10 from the hip not aiming down the sights?

I'm referring to the idiots that are making these videos and posting them on places like youtube...just gives the ignorant antigun crowd more ammo about how easily semi auto can be used as full auto.

-- Travis A Kisner

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:01 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

This is a catch-22... Do we hunker down until the storm passes, or point out the obvious: that human technology allows dangerous humans to do dangerous things?
The problem with trying to weather out the storm in our proverbial basement is that there will ALWAYS be another human ready to dish out death and suffering. The two brothers in Boston found a way to put human knowledge to terrible use without a gun or a permit. The murderer in Nice, France found a quick way to make headlines with a truck.
The REAL problem is that Controllists have seized upon Tools of Freedom as the bogeyman, and have infected the minds of our fellow Americans with an unnatural fear of inanimate objects.
The genie came out of the bottle when a human figured out that mixing saltpeter, sulfur and charcoal gave an interesting result when a flame was introduced. That genie is not going away as long as humans can remember that recipe.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Glad I've got one of those nifty G.A.T. trigger devices along with a nano crank for the 10/22. I'll be able to retire in a couple months when they have to be registered with the atf as machine guns. :thumbsdown:

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I agree the PMB's notion that we can either hunker down and hide in fear, or share knowledge.

I hope the antis can educate themselves to the point of understanding that silly little regulations do NOTHING to thrwart a criminal.

I'd add that Paddock probably missed most of his shots due to the lack of control of bump fire. Well aimed semi-auto fire PROBABLY would have been more effective, to say it bluntly.

Is there an intelligent person who really thinks that if Paddock didn't have bump fire device that would have changed anything? Or high capacity mags? It would not have mattered.

The world is filled with evil people, who do bad things. Banning a piece of plastic does NOTHING to thwart evil.

Among the worst attacks in history have been innovative and used simple daily items. Fertilizer. A truck. Box cutters on a plane. A pressure cooker and some ball bearings. Knives.

Educating people to help them understand is better than hiding.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]