Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 My new Remington 870 14 half inch barrel 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=81949

Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Designed" is the problem. "Start with an 870 reciever" means the original design is classic shotgun.

Design intent is critical. When push comes to shove lawyers and courts will come to this point about design intent - particularly of the reciever.

One of these days we will get SCOTUS with justices that resolve "infringed" and the whole facade (NFA, GCA, incorpiration) will crumble. Until then choose wisely and vote, contribute and agitate/inform.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SporkBoy wrote:
"Designed" is the problem. "Start with an 870 reciever" means the original design is classic shotgun.

Design intent is critical. When push comes to shove lawyers and courts will come to this point about design intent - particularly of the reciever.

One of these days we will get SCOTUS with justices that resolve "infringed" and the whole facade (NFA, GCA, incorpiration) will crumble. Until then choose wisely and vote, contribute and agitate/inform.

The design intent was to make a Title I Firearm that happens to be a 12 gauge, so no problem whatsoever. Carry on. :patriot:

Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:59 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Guns4Liberty wrote:
http://www.waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=81949

Exactly. Anybody who wants to discuss their interpretations on firearm law, please see the above thread. For those who want to stroke Mash's.... ego. for his new tiny purchase, continue on this thread.

Personally, I admire any addition to the collection of the pewpew variety.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:22 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:
http://www.waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=81949

Exactly. Anybody who wants to discuss their interpretations on firearm law, please see the above thread. For those who want to stroke Mash's.... ego. for his new tiny purchase, continue on this thread.

Personally, I admire any addition to the collection of the pewpew variety.

Feel free to stroke my... hum ego anytime. :peep:

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Friend bought one recently and we went out to shoot it. I'll pass and keep a stock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well it's awesome and I'd love to have one.

Please give us an honest review of how it shoots. I've been on the fence for a long time thinking it's just too impractical and not enough capacity to make it worth the effort.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
Well it's awesome and I'd love to have one.

Please give us an honest review of how it shoots. I've been on the fence for a long time thinking it's just too impractical and not enough capacity to make it worth the effort.

Are you at I'm going shooting Thursday afternoon at Evergreen Sportsman's if you'd like to come?

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And if nothing else it's 26 1/3 inches of boom stick for when shit goes bump in the night.

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Kudos to Shockwave for figuring out the loophole (I give no credit to Mossberg or Remington). Having held the Mossberg, I'll pass. I think they're kind of the Thunder Five/Taurus Judge or PMR30 of the time...a gun everyone must have and then quickly figure out there isn't a good use for it that other guns don't do way better. At least the OEMs are making enough to meet demand, mostly.

I posted elsewhere I wanted a Vepr Shockwave but we now know how likely that's going to be.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:27 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

hkcavalier wrote:
Kudos to Shockwave for figuring out the loophole (I give no credit to Mossberg or Remington). Having held the Mossberg, I'll pass. I think they're kind of the Thunder Five/Taurus Judge or PMR30 of the time...a gun everyone must have and then quickly figure out there isn't a good use for it that other guns don't do way better. At least the OEMs are making enough to meet demand, mostly.

I posted elsewhere I wanted a Vepr Shockwave but we now know how likely that's going to be.

Whoa whoa whoa, the PMR-30 was and still is one of my favorite all time pistols. Accurate, light recoil, 30 round mag. I guess an FN 5.7 fits the same category but the PMR is significantly cheaper to shoot. Not aware of another gun with the same capacity and accuracy that shoots way better. Is there such a thing?

Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nice! I want one but, I ain't stroking nothing of Mashman's.. :4couple:

There are times when the situation as it occurs, dictates the course of actions that follow.

"I stand for the National Anthem, always have, always will"

On days like this, I often wonder what Gary Gordon and Randy Shughart would do...

Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thank god. Finally a photo where the persons feet were hidden.. thank god for your beer belly, I don't think I could deal with another photo of that nasty ass toe of yours

Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:18 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Soldier_Citizen wrote:
Thank god. Finally a photo where the persons feet were hidden.. thank god for your beer belly, I don't think I could deal with another photo of that nasty ass toe of yours

Best thing I've read all day. :ROFLMAO:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A wrist buster!!!!

Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next