Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:01 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Trg-22 or Tikka TSR-1 mags 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have a tsr-1 chambered in 308 . This rifle came with one magazine from the factory . In about three weeks I am heading to Eastern Washington for the JC steel match PRS competition. As it turns out I should have done a little more research into my rifle as I will need more than one magazine for this competition and neither Tikka nor Beretta offers them as of yet . Tikka cell's one magazine for the TRG 22 that will work , however these magazines go anywhere from $200-$300 apiece !! Fuck that noise !!I am in the process of working with a very good machinist who is helping me retrofit M1A Mag's to work . And we are very close one minor adjustment to the rifles chassis and they will work , however the competition is in two weeks and my rifle is already set up and will not have time if I terret down to put it back together and make sure it is ready to go . So here I am I need a 308 caliber TSR1 or TRG22 10 round magazine . Anybody have one they want to let me borrow for a week ?? It would be greatly appreciated !!!!

Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm told a t3x or 10rd ctr magazine will work also..... anybody got one???? Pleeeease!!

Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]