Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:38 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Need a Sig threaded barrel fora P320 compact. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I picked up a P320 with a romeo, but need a threaded barrel in compact form. Anyone know where I can find one? Sig sells the firearms with a threaded barrel but not the barrel itself. I cant find one anywhere.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.streichers.com/sig-sauer-p3 ... ded-barrel
http://www.osagecountyguns.com/sig-saue ... -9-tb.html
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/28301 ... teel-black

out of stock everywhere

and found this

Quote:
I have a P320C 9mm with a 250C threaded barrel. It sticks out about 1/4" farther than you would expect but otherwise works perfectly. I ordered it direct from Sigs online store. Tested with Compact and Sub-Compact frames. My can is a Silencerco Octane 45HD. My PoI shifted about 2 inches lower with the TB vs the stock barrel. Groups didn't change much. With the suppressor casings eject with plenty of authority. You cannot see the a-zone of an IDPA target at 25', but you can center the dots behind the can and center them in the targets silhouette. The extra muzzle weight from the can really helps keep the sights still. I noticed my groups tightened up a little as long as the target isnt completely blocked by the suppressor. Past 50' though, the dots weren't precise enough to get any groups to brag about. Speed shooting is interesting. The gun feels like it recoils at half speed with the can on. It feels like the slide has completely cycled before the muzzle has finished rising. The TB is threaded 13.5 x 1 LH. Unlike my 1/2 x 28 RH barrels, there is an oring so I can get through a whole magazine before re-tightening. I don't know why Sig says the barrel is not compatible. My guess is that since the barrel extends a full inch from the slide, this combined with a heavy suppressor could accelerate wear on the barrel or slide as it tilts during recoil. Probably no more than any other suppressed pistol though. My other guess is that the longer barrel requires you to insert it into the slides muzzle at a steeper angle and if you do so carelessly, you could damage the threads. There is about 5/16" of smooth barrel between the slide and threads so Sig might be working on shortening it. Anyways, I've put about 400 suppressed rounds downrange and haven't noticed anything abnormal.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cant find that barrel either.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

gunbroker http://www.gunbroker.com/item/640170746

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]