Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:38 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 homes evacuated for "dangerous" handgun ammunition 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Snowflakes... :facepalm2:

I shoot ammo way older than that. The pussification of America has now infected Texas.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm sure they take the short bus

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wait until some kid leaves his playdoh behind and the city is evacuated for the disposal of the C4

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:13 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
Wait until some kid leaves his playdoh behind and the city is evacuated for the disposal of the C4

You mean like this?
https://laughingsquid.com/aqua-teen-hunger-force-promo-causes-panic-in-boston/
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hey we need to justify an EOD team somehow...

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
waglocker wrote:
From what I hear from my fellow neighbor Texan, San Antonio is basically the Seattle of Texas.

That would be Austin Texas, mi amigo.

They have a saying here: 'Texas is just a 20 minute drive in any direction from Austin' :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, there are several blue areas in Texas: Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and the Rio Grande Valley in general. The rest is red, red, red as it gets. Thank heavens I'm in Williamson County just north of Travis County (Austin) which is reliably red. Can go into Austin for BBQ, music, dining, and entertainment then head back home where normalcy reigns.

Travis County (Austin) is considered 'sanctuary' though Governor Abbott and the Texas Legislature are getting ready to lower the boom on that crap by cutting off state funding to all local jurisdictions that refuse to cooperate with federal immigration authorities.

Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looking at the map of Texas confirms why liberals and dems want illegal immigration. Illegals come in, soak of resources, and spread liberal illogic. Like an infestation moving north. And liberals want to take over border states like AZ and TX, by flooding them with illegals.

Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
Looking at the map of Texas confirms why liberals and dems want illegal immigration. Illegals come in, soak of resources, and spread liberal illogic. Like an infestation moving north. And liberals want to take over border states like AZ and TX, by flooding them with illegals.

My two cents.

That's exactly why the general public, including most moderates and conservatives, don't trust the Democratic Party on immigration issues as evidenced by recent polls. The conflict of interest is blatant. The fact is that the majority of Hispanic folks, legal or illegal, vote blue. By encouraging uncontrolled / illegal immigration, motor voter laws such as those in California designed to promote voting fraud, and amnesty (citizenship) for illegals without first securing the border, the Democrats see this as their ticket to political dominance, regardless of whether they will admit to it in public or not.

I will have to beg to differ, however, on the perception of illegals as a drain on society. My experience in the timber industry is that illegal immigrants toil at physically demanding jobs that most white people either can't or won't work at. Thinking of work establishing forestry plantations, planting tree seedlings, brush cutting, herbicide application, etc. I don't see most illegals as being a drain but instead as incredibly hard-working individuals doing otherwise undesirable work in the agricultural industries for low wages that most white folks wouldn't accept.

I personally don't object to amnesty for illegals who have been working here for years, particularly those now with children who are US citizens, but only under the condition that the border is secured FIRST. Deport the criminals and end sanctuary jurisdictions. Fair treatment to those already in the US otherwise.

I tend to think many Hispanics could be converted to the conservative cause. They tend to be extremely hard-working, family oriented people from Catholic backgrounds where unlimited access to abortion and other tenets of left wing progressive causes can't sit very well. Worth exploring if they can be brought into the conservative fold. Perhaps there are wedge issues that can be explored here.

Plus as conservatives, do we really want to lose ground with moderates and disenchanted Democratic voters (the likes of which propelled Mr. Trump to the Presidency) by wholesale deportations of illegals who have been here many years, particularly when that involves breaking up families. I just see that as a huge political black eye if we go there.

Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Didn't I post this a year ago?

Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:17 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Sounded really familiar.

I just figured it happened a lot.

Benja455 wrote:

Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

More likely cops justifying budgets for things they don't really need.

"...steam, artillery and revolvers give to civilized man an irresistible power." -Perry Collins

Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:53 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Benja455 wrote:

Find it, link it, lock it . . . .

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Even if the powder did ignite the bullet wouldn't go far as there is no barrel to contain the explosion and direct the bullet down a tube.

Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I will never admit that the 303 British and 8 mm I have is way older than that. I don't need a hazmat and EOD response in my garage

Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Apparently LE and Emergency Services never saw this SAAMI training video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SlOXowwC4c

Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next