Let's talk about guns!
Post a reply

Sportsman’s Warehouse

Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:20 pm

Round of applause for Sportsman’s warehouse for not giving into WA state laws, and ignore the state and continue to sell AR-15 parts/lower kits. Some type of so called “outdoor” store puts the foot down and doesn’t give into these jokes of laws and people.

Re: Sportsman’s Warehouse

Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:32 pm

Surprise, especially for Canadian owned company.
Oh, wait… that’s WholeSale Sports.

Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:05 pm

Most, myself included, have taken the position that the state restrictions do not ban individual parts so long as the parts together cannot be made into a new restricted firearm.

Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:08 pm

scrid2000 wrote:Most, myself included, have taken the position that the state restrictions do not ban individual parts so long as the parts together cannot be made into a new firearm.

You seem to have a brain lol. Tired of this "not legal". Some paper isn't telling me how to live. I'll die proving it.

Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:29 pm

They actually have them in a spot?

If anyone knows a FFL who will transfer a stripped ambi, I appreciate knowing it.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:45 am

chuckisduck wrote:They actually have them in a spot?

If anyone knows a FFL who will transfer a stripped ambi, I appreciate knowing it.

IIRC AR lowers were specifically called-out for ban in 1240 even to use in "straight-pull" assemblies. (No gas system to work bolt = bolt-action AR. Still banned because of its receiver thanks to Dicktator Inslee and Rumored Pederast Ferg.)

Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:45 pm

Diamondback wrote:
chuckisduck wrote:They actually have them in a spot?

IIRC AR lowers were specifically called-out for ban in 1240 even to use in "straight-pull" assemblies. (No gas system to work bolt = bolt-action AR. Still banned because of its receiver thanks to Dicktator Inslee and Rumored Pederast Ferg.)

Please show us the law that says this. I haven’t seen it.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:07 pm

The Coastal in Lacey is still selling stocks, magazines, foregrips and other accessories. I have bought a few and it is nice to have a source close to home since Cabela's basically bent the knee to the state when it comes to anything closely related to semi auto rifles.. There is a company in Tumwater that is building straight pull AR's and I have seen a few for sale in KP Gunworks.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:41 pm

exArmyMP wrote:The Coastal in Lacey is still selling stocks, magazines, foregrips and other accessories. I have bought a few and it is nice to have a source close to home since Cabela's basically bent the knee to the state when it comes to anything closely related to semi auto rifles.. There is a company in Tumwater that is building straight pull AR's and I have seen a few for sale in KP Gunworks.

Whats the name? Are they doing AR10s in 308?
Post a reply