Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:23 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 2024 NRA Board Elections 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Now that the Executive Vice Grifter of the NRA has been ousted there's an opportunity to effect some meaningful change within the organization. If you're a paid-in-full life member or an annual member for the last five consecutive years you're eligible to vote in this year's board election. If you're eligible you should receive a ballot within your monthly magazine. There are still a lot of LaPierre lackeys still on the board so it is important that you NOT vote for anyone who isn't reform-minded. There are four reformers running for board seats and it is important to bullet-vote for only these candidates, and no one else (with the possible exception of Buz Mills). Here's a few articles detailing the reform vote:

https://www.ammoland.com/2024/02/nra-bo ... z8Ss98ErvG

Enlarged image of the four reform candidates: https://www.ammoland.com/wp-content/upl ... os-Who.jpg

Here's an explanation of why bullet voting is necessary. You can vote for up to 25 candidates, but the way the NRA elections are structured any votes for more than the four reformers dilutes the chances of getting the reformers seated. https://www.ammoland.com/2024/02/nra-bo ... z8Ss98ErvG

Since historically only about 5% - 7% of ballots are ever returned, it's important that every eligible voter fill out and return their ballots for the four reformers. If you aren't eligible to vote but know someone who is, please forward them a link to this information.

Your ballots must be RECEIVED by April 28, 2024 or they will not be counted.

Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I vote for Jeanine Pirro.

Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:37 am

YES on the Bylaw amendment too.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: no longer in a van down by the river (... at least anywhere near South King County)
dcss5055 wrote:
Now that the Executive Vice Grifter of the NRA has been ousted there's an opportunity to effect some meaningful change within the organization. If you're a paid-in-full life member or an annual member for the last five consecutive years you're eligible to vote in this year's board election. If you're eligible you should receive a ballot within your monthly magazine. There are still a lot of LaPierre lackeys still on the board so it is important that you NOT vote for anyone who isn't reform-minded. There are four reformers running for board seats and it is important to bullet-vote for only these candidates, and no one else (with the possible exception of Buz Mills). Here's a few articles detailing the reform vote:

Enlarged image of the four reform candidates: https://www.ammoland.com/wp-content/upl ... os-Who.jpg

Here's an explanation of why bullet voting is necessary. You can vote for up to 25 candidates, but the way the NRA elections are structured any votes for more than the four reformers dilutes the chances of getting the reformers seated. https://www.ammoland.com/2024/02/nra-bo ... z8Ss98ErvG

Since historically only about 5% - 7% of ballots are ever returned, it's important that every eligible voter fill out and return their ballots for the four reformers. If you aren't eligible to vote but know someone who is, please forward them a link to this information.

Your ballots must be RECEIVED by April 28, 2024 or they will not be counted.

fwiw:

Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The hardest thing to do is getting people to vote. I’ll bet you 90% of the NRA members don’t even know this is going on or just not gonna do it anyway because they hate WL. I’ll bet they don’t even know that he’s gone. Sad that people do not stay informed for important things like fighting to retain our rights.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:36 pm

Caveman Jim wrote:
The hardest thing to do is getting people to vote. I’ll bet you 90% of the NRA members don’t even know this is going on or just not gonna do it anyway because they hate WL. I’ll bet they don’t even know that he’s gone. Sad that people do not stay informed for important things like fighting to retain our rights.

Allow me to demonstrate the proper response...

"Did YOU vote? No? Then you forfeited your bitching privilege in the presence of us who DID try to fight. STFU!"

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:

Agree completely. Only 5-7% of ballots are ever returned and you're right most members have no idea who to vote for. The nominating committee publishes a list in the voting editions of their publications all the candidates that they recommend. Most don't know the nominating committee is made up of LaPierre bootlickers (since all the whistle blowers are stripped of committee assignments), so of course none of the member-petitioned candidates (the four reformers) will be listed in the recommendations.

If you know of any voting-eligible NRA members who may be unsure of who to vote for, be sure to forward a link to this post to them.

Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wondering if people are just not gonna vote or think to not do the right thing because they don’t think voting does any good.That is the problem right there, all the naysayers, my vote doesn’t count, they will change my vote.

JUST DO IT!!!!

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Voted a while ago when I got the ballot

Hopefully it's a start. It took years to get the NRA to where it is now, change isn't going to happen overnight

Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:39 am

RocketScott wrote:
Voted a while ago when I got the ballot

Hopefully it's a start. It took years to get the NRA to where it is now, change isn't going to happen overnight

If I was strategizing this, I'd ask the entirety of GOA and SAF to either prepay five years' membership or get in on the next Fire Sale Life and "bullet vote" en-bloc. Invade and take over, just like the Left does with everything they can.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

​Just a timely reminder, if you haven't sent in your 2024 ballot yet, please do it now. The NRA must receive ballots by April 28 or they will not be counted. Not postmarked by April 28, but received by April 28.

If you have any voting-eligible friends and family please prompt them so they don't miss the deadline.

Thanks to everyone that has already done the bullet vote for the reformers.

Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]