Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:19 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 It's a Failure! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/23/tucker-carlson-takes-anti-gun-activist-seattle-gun-ammunition-tax
Quote:
'It's a Failure!': Tucker Takes on Activist Who Supports Seattle's Gun Tax

Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/23/tucker-carlson-takes-anti-gun-activist-seattle-gun-ammunition-tax
Quote:
'It's a Failure!': Tucker Takes on Activist Who Supports Seattle's Gun Tax

It seems Seattle is in the national news every few days lately.. It always seems to showcase it as just plain filled with rampant stupidity.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The national news gets it. Lets see....yep, pretty much anything and everything coming out of Skittlesville is a FAIL. Gee, gotta wonder why!? :wiggle:

Μολὼν λαβέ

I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly. Also, please forgive my spelling or grammatical errors. If my post doesn't make sense or is not amusing, it's technology's fault and most certainly not operator ɹoɹɹǝ. Thank You

Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The west side of this state is a ******* embarrassment. The rest of it (which could vote most of these morons out) is not much better - apathetic comes to mind.

From the AG, to the Gov., and Mayor, and a handful of Dems.... how can ANYONE be proud of these shitstains?

*State is shutting down (or proposing) parks due to no funding, but instead funding drug use zones??!!

*Voting and encouraging and ruling for illegals from dangerous places when we see the results??!!

*Trying to ban guns, harass gun owners, tax us, tax ammo, tax guns, 594 garbage... and violent crime DOUBLES in Seattle?!?!?!

ENOUGH... !!!!!

Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Where is McCarty when we need him?? It used to be Communists would hide in the shadows, now it seems they are competing for who can be the furthest left, like there is some sort of prize to be won.

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:49 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And don't discount the "Snow Flakes" and "The Man-Bun Brigade" for some news we don't want.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]