Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Wife wants the kitchen cabinets painted... 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

NWGunner wrote:
My original thought was even the removable on the cabinets, but thought that might look cheesy. But I bet someone, somewhere, makes something, if the price is right?

I have a buddy who has under cabinet lighting similar to the bead lights for gun safes, all under cabinets in the kitchen, including the floorboards.

He has people over and those are the only lights he turns on. Great for atmosphere, and a nice even light. Overhead cans only come on when cooking anymore.

:yes: The indirect lighting of under cabinet is great for atmosphere! The warm, indirect hue of light that makes drunk people look waaaaaaay more attractive than can lights highlighting their haggardly drunkenness. Lighting is everything in a home.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
My original thought was even the removable on the cabinets, but thought that might look cheesy. But I bet someone, somewhere, makes something, if the price is right?

I have a buddy who has under cabinet lighting similar to the bead lights for gun safes, all under cabinets in the kitchen, including the floorboards.

He has people over and those are the only lights he turns on. Great for atmosphere, and a nice even light. Overhead cans only come on when cooking anymore.

:yes: The indirect lighting of under cabinet is great for atmosphere! The warm, indirect hue of light that makes Fat drunk people look waaaaaaay more attractive than can lights highlighting their haggardly drunkenness. Lighting is everything in a home.

Is that how the Wife got pregnant?

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

:yes: The indirect lighting of under cabinet is great for atmosphere! The warm, indirect hue of light that makes drunk people look waaaaaaay more attractive than can lights highlighting their haggardly drunkenness. Lighting is everything in a home.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That actually crossed my mind as I was typing that! My buddy's wife's sister, oh, never mind (insert 'shudder'emoji here)

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:50 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

usrifle wrote:
sinus211 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

:yes: The indirect lighting of under cabinet is great for atmosphere! The warm, indirect hue of light that makes Fat drunk people look waaaaaaay more attractive than can lights highlighting their haggardly drunkenness. Lighting is everything in a home.

I've met his wife, in daylight. 10/10, would impregnate again.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:21 am
Profile WWW
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Massivedesign wrote:
usrifle wrote:
sinus211 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

Ummm... thanks? :bigsmile:

I think they meant the lighting tricked her into going to bed with me. But they're wrong. It was the roofies.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
usrifle wrote:
sinus211 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

The lighting made sinus look attractive.....hence the result. :bigsmile:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4