Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:22 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 need to use a trailer. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

and i promise to take better care of it than Greg does :ROFLMAO: as some of ya know i am moving from puyallup to kent and i sure could use a trailer for a few days. let me know if you could hook a brother up :thumbsup2: :bow:

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:32 am

And more help moving.

Dlap "Brad"

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

when is the big move???

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

starting on the 19th or 20th or 21 and maybe the 22nd lol when ever anyone can help. we get the keys on the 19th and i have until the 1st to get all moved in/out

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:02 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Sorry cant help

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

CHECK OUT OUR NEW ESTORE
WE can take credit cards plus 3%
I AM AN FFL/NFA DEALER. EVERYTHING I SELL HAS PAPERWORK REQUIRED AND I AM FORCED TO CHARGE SALES TAX

Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have a 8x16 ft flatbed (car hauler) that you can borrow, it doesnt have any sides on it tho, so it'd only work for big furniture and things that can be strapped down.
PM me if that will work for you

Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

K&E ARMS wrote:
Sorry cant help

:angryfire: i will remember that :cussing:

movingviolation wrote:
I have a 8x16 ft flatbed (car hauler) that you can borrow, it doesnt have any sides on it tho, so it'd only work for big furniture and things that can be strapped down.

pm coming at you

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:24 am

I have drill that weekend but you can count on me for help in the evenings and during the week.

I now declare this the help mashman move thread.

If you dont help your corvette will be shot.

Dlap "Brad"

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dlap wrote:
I have drill that weekend but you can count on me for help in the evenings and during the week.

I now declare this the help mashman move thread.

If you dont help your corvette will be shot.

DICK

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Why is there a obama sticker with a rainbow on your bumper?

Dlap "Brad"

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:52 pm

mash man wrote:
K&E ARMS wrote:
Sorry cant help

:angryfire: i will remember that :cussing:

movingviolation wrote:

pm coming at you

Mash mans more used to things being strapped on

CHECK OUT OUR NEW ESTORE
WE can take credit cards plus 3%
I AM AN FFL/NFA DEALER. EVERYTHING I SELL HAS PAPERWORK REQUIRED AND I AM FORCED TO CHARGE SALES TAX

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:11 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

All this poor newbies are wondering what the hell is up with the Corvette and carpentry jokes....

Mash man, would you like to enlighten us on the various conditions in which you can carry a 1911, and the advantages and disadvantages of each?

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
All this poor newbies are wondering what the hell is up with the Corvette and carpentry jokes....

Mash man, would you like to enlighten us on the various conditions in which you can carry a 1911, and the advantages and disadvantages of each?

:angryfire: :cussing: :bonghit: maybe later :ROFLMAO:

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:

For those of you that don’t know I was attacked by a corvette out of nowhere, I was just walking along minding my own business when it jumped out at me… well ok that may not be the whole truth to it. I carry a 1911 for my EDC when I am not at work (M&P 9mm) and I would put my kimber 1911 in my night stand at night. Incase shit goes bump in the night well I was not a fan of leaving it in condition 1 as i have kids in the house that like to watch TV in my room so I would lower the hammer down to condition 2… well one day I was doing just that like I have done many many times in the past when wouldn’t you know it the hammer slipped out of my fingers and went boom. The .45 ACP hornaday 230grain went through 5 doors (4 of the doors were thin) the last door was my front door and parked across the street is a late 90’s early 2000’s corvette poked a nice little hole in the hood of it did not make it all the way through but sure killed the fiberglass that’s for sure. So in a panic I posted up a NEED HELP fixing doors post and Greg came over and fixed up all 5 doors. PSA to all don’t go Condition 2 without your BBL pointing at something other than doors or corvettes. advantage of leving it condition 1 is you dont have to lower the hammer. advantages of going to condition 2 is that if your kid grabs your gun out of the nightstand its not as easy for them to shoot off a round. and when shit goes bump in the night you have half of a sec to figure out that its just your dog/wife/kids/cat lets face it when you wake up from a dead sleep you are not at the top of your game.That is all now move along

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:06 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

You have stones, mash man. I'll give you that!

Thank you for that important public safety announcement!

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next