Switch to full style
Post here if you are in need of a specific service, or have a job opening to advertise.
Post a reply

SPONSOR NEEDED FOR INTERLAKE SPORTING ASSOCIATION - REDMOND

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:11 pm

I am in process of trying to join Interlake Sporting Association in Redmond, since a sponsor (an existing member) is required before one can even fill out an application. I am 68 years old and have been shooting almost all my life. I moved here from Wichita, Ks in 1995, own my home and have lived in Redmond ever since. I retired from Verizon in September of 2013. I have active concealed carry permits for Washington, Arizona, Florida, Idaho (enhanced), Oregon, Utah and Virginia. With current reciprocity, this makes me legal in all, but 12 states of this great country. Needless to say, the permits required at least as many safety and law classes, as well as range qualification. I presently belong to Northwest Shooting Sports in Bothell. I shoot there twice a week, but I am looking for a place closer to home, where I can shoot my rifles over 25 yards and that is less expensive. You know that living on a fixed income make one more frugal. Hope this helps!
Last edited by NEWK48 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: SPONSOR NEEDED FOR INTERLAKE SPORTING ASSOCIATION - REDM

Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:30 pm

Welcome to WaGuns! :wavey:

We do have some ISA members here . . . I'm sure someone will be happy to take you to the range to check it out, and so they can check you out too. :bigsmile:

Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:18 pm

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to introduce yourself a bit and get to know people somewhat since you're asking them to put their repuattion on the line for you.

Just a thought.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:05 am

Welcome aboard! Tell us a little about yourself and we'll find you a sponsor.

Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:05 pm

Sorry for the lack of information guys! I am 68 years old and have been shooting almost all my life. I moved here from Wichita, Ks in 1995, own my home and have lived in Redmond ever since. I retired from Verizon in September of 2013. I have active concealed carry permits for Washington, Arizona, Florida, Idaho (enhanced), Oregon, Utah and Virginia. With current reciprocity, this makes me legal in every state west of the Mississippi, except California. Needless to say, the permits required at least as many safety and law classes, as well as range qualification. I presently belong to Northwest Shooting Sports in Bothell. I shoot there twice a week, but I am looking for a place closer to home, where I can shoot my rifles over 25 yards and that is less expensive. You know that living on a fixed income make one more frugal. Hope this helps!

Last bumped by NEWK48 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:05 pm.
Post a reply